Boyce Park Log Cabin Trail Expanded Loop Trail

Boyce Park Log Cabin Trail Expanded Loop Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I don’t know if it was the day or time of day we came but the trail was FULL of bugs! And it definitely was not an “easy” trail. There were a lot of hills, uneven terrain, and fallen trees to climb over. Some of the trails were very narrow and you could barely walk them. I will probably try a different trail at the park but this one was not good.

Lost my dogs tags on the blue trail...please keep an eye out for them!! The tag would have a rubber ducky and "Garth" on it. Thank you!!!

many trails are well marked. maps are also usually available in the mailbox by the log cabin. pressed dirt trails. nice for hiking, running, and biking.

we did 4 different trails and went up around the back of the wave pool. it was a beautiful day and the trails good. One place on the orange trail had a tree down but it was negotiable. Sweet hike.

This is NOT a stroller friendly trail! omg someone wrote that and i had a hard time. me and my kids fell down a hill but a nice man helped us out. we didnt get hurt and had fun. nice trail though! i will go back with the baby carrier.