Bent Run Falls Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Warren, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Found this on mistake but wow was I glad I did. My daughter, girlfriend, and I enjoyed climbing the rocks and looking at all the fungi that grows in this area. The trails are not marked but it made it more fun for us. Didn’t really know where we would end up or what obstacles we would come upon. I would make sure to have proper footwear for climbing rocks and for the trails. Can be really slippery. Very beautiful though and I will re visit soon.

Friday, September 01, 2017

as many other reviewer point out only the first 1/2mile is obvious; beyond that the valley can be climbed.... but beware as in the heights above there are Mountain Laurel patches.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

As a trail it isn't clear where it leads, but it's fun to explore around the rocks and the water. A family with preschool children was having a lovely jaunt and picnic around the bottom of the falls when we checked it out. Brochure says .4 mi of trails, which is about how high I climbed, so I don't know where the 2.9 miles come from.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Not very marked trail. Not enough information included for hike. Beautiful falls. Not a very informative hiking post

Monday, March 18, 2013

Very nice! I went in the winter, the snow and ice made it extremely beautiful.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

We love this trail!! We have a big family from 4 years old through 16 and we all love this trail. You can climb as high as you want and when you get tired you can just dip in the water or head back down. The kids love it. A big plus is the coolness of the air and water during hot summer. And the scenery is beautiful!! Definitely recommend!!

Thursday, June 22, 2017