Bent Run Falls Trail is a 4.7 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Warren, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.7 km Elevation Gain: 192 m Route Type: Out & Back

30 minutes ago

Super slippery even just up to the first set of falls. They were beautiful though. Worth it.

Great view but bad description. Whatever you do, do not go after a rain storm it is very slippery. Also it is NOT 2.9 miles the hike is optional to see the waterfall.

Come here to see the beautiful waterfalls that cascade down the whole mountainside. They are right off the parking area. Don't even bother trying to find this trail. Half a dozen people could not find where to "officially" go.

This trail is unmarked. We went about 0.15 miles up and lost the trail. What we saw was beautiful, but would not consider this trail as "easy".

Fri Apr 26 2019

was beautiful found it by accident but stopped to take pictures I didn't know it wad 2.5 miles up I climbed about halfway up I had my small dog with me she managed to do well wiener dog .. but the views were amazing with all rain recently water was really flowing .

Mon Jan 14 2019

Stopped on a winter day. Trail short but very icy. The waterfall tumbles over and under the huge rocks. Probably hard to see in mid summer.

Sat Sep 22 2018

Found this on mistake but wow was I glad I did. My daughter, girlfriend, and I enjoyed climbing the rocks and looking at all the fungi that grows in this area. The trails are not marked but it made it more fun for us. Didn’t really know where we would end up or what obstacles we would come upon. I would make sure to have proper footwear for climbing rocks and for the trails. Can be really slippery. Very beautiful though and I will re visit soon.

Fri Dec 08 2017

This trail is rated easy and I suppose it is if you only hike to the first waterfall area. I'm very surprised at the "2.9 miles". Trail is unmarked and anything beyond the first set of falls is pretty tricky footing the three times I've been there - clay soil, very slippery, leaf cover makes it even more so. Definitely didn't make it anywhere close to 3 miles. I'm now intrigued and want to go back to see if I can get a mile and a half up the gorge to make it a 2.9 mile trip.

Fri Sep 01 2017

as many other reviewer point out only the first 1/2mile is obvious; beyond that the valley can be climbed.... but beware as in the heights above there are Mountain Laurel patches.

Sun Jul 30 2017

As a trail it isn't clear where it leads, but it's fun to explore around the rocks and the water. A family with preschool children was having a lovely jaunt and picnic around the bottom of the falls when we checked it out. Brochure says .4 mi of trails, which is about how high I climbed, so I don't know where the 2.9 miles come from.

Wed May 17 2017

Not very marked trail. Not enough information included for hike. Beautiful falls. Not a very informative hiking post

Wed Apr 15 2015

Mon Mar 18 2013

Very nice! I went in the winter, the snow and ice made it extremely beautiful.

Thu Apr 05 2012

We love this trail!! We have a big family from 4 years old through 16 and we all love this trail. You can climb as high as you want and when you get tired you can just dip in the water or head back down. The kids love it. A big plus is the coolness of the air and water during hot summer. And the scenery is beautiful!! Definitely recommend!!

Sat Jun 01 2019