Bell Memorial Trail is a 1.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.5 miles Elevation Gain: 291 feet Route Type: Loop

Nice tail, but short. You can tour the Pitt-Greensburg campus if you're looking to add on.

If it was cleared out, cleaned up, and re-blazed I'd really like it. This morning was my first time on this trail. The first. 3/4 mile was good aside from the glass shards going up hill, I got to the bluffs and kind of lost the trail. I picked up traveling partner (tick) as I bush whacked my way back to the trail. The Hemlock canyon is pretty cool.

No idea this was so close to our house. Easy but enjoyable.

Tue May 21 2019

Beautiful and quiet trail with a steep initial climb. Wish it was marked better throughout the trial. Watch for glass shards the first 300 yards on the path if you're taking your dog.

Sun Mar 24 2019

Kids and the dogs really liked this trial. We will be visiting more often since it is so close to our house.

Tue Jun 19 2018