Armstrong Trail

Armstrong Trail is a 26.8 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Ford Cliff, Pennsylvania that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

rails trails

30 Miles with trail heads at Rosston, Ford City, Kittanning, Cowanshannock Creek,Templeton, Rimer, Redbank, Phillipston, and East Brady

my wife and I ride the trail every Sunday. we ride a different section each week. very well maintained and beautiful scenery. we met a gentleman this morning who was great. he is a volunteer on the redbank trail. he gave us so much info about the trails and was so nice to talk to. we're going to check out the redbank trail next. it sounds amazing..

rails trails
Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

The trail itself is very nice. Parking lot is hard to find. You have to be careful to stay on the trail, but it's a very pleasant ride! I only rode about 15 miles out and then back, so I didn't complete the entire trail.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nice river trail. Lots of nice views. Needs better markers on the trail. It is easy to get off trail in the small towns. I also had a hard time finding the trail head parking since there isn't many signs.