Angel Falls Trail

Angel Falls Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Forksville, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

should be level hard. but worth the hike. save some time and stay next to the creek.

I remember doing this hike years ago when I was a Girl Scout at nearby Camp Lycogis. It follows the Loyalsock Trail for a good section of the trail, which has been rerouted. When I researched this trail it was telling me it was less than 3 miles. Since the trail was rerouted it was about 4.75 miles out and back, not a loop. Many parts of the trail are headed straight up the mountain, so it can be rather strenuous. When I went the water flow was low, so there wasn't much to see at the falls. Be careful at the top, it can get slippery and a fall would likely be the end of you. Even if the water isn't flowing, it's still a beautiful hike. The trail is very well blazed.

Wow what spectacular views! Trail offers several ways in. It is slightly confusing on how to access the falls. I suggest staying along the stream and walking in from the bottom.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

it was first hike in very long time and completed it it in snow which made it more challenging. Shared company with my best friend made it a five star. :)

Monday, May 30, 2016

Great trail. Falls were great but would be better with more recent rain.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday, August 22, 2014

My GPS watch said this was about 2 miles to get to the top of the falls so really it's 4 miles. Also, it's more difficult than I thought.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pretty easy hike to see a cool waterfall. Add the Kettle Creek Gorge Trail to make this a more challenging 7 mi. loop trail.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not as much water as I hoped to see. Been there 2 times and walked in one way and out a different way each time

Tuesday, November 08, 2011