ABC Frew Mill Trail

ABC Frew Mill Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Kennedy Mill, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

cave

Its not an easy trail, I'd say moderate. The views are stunning, but ruined by garbage left behind from partying young people and tons of graffiti. if you can get past that, it's well worth the hike, just sad to see such a beautiful place destroyed like that.

I love it back there. Never see anyone hiking or wants to hike

Park by Frew Mill Rd bridge and cross guiderail. There are no blazes to follow and no maintenance on this trail otherwise I’d give it a 5. Beautiful specimens of glacial action along the slippery rock creek.

This trail is a favorite and has been for past three years.
It’s a great way to kick off spring. My grandson Marco (age 13) requested we hike today so we set out around 2:00pm and finished around 4:00pm. He loves everything about the two mile hike other than the litter and graffiti that a few (disrespectful) people create. Today we walked the trail and cleaned up what we could because we only had one trash bag with us.

I wouldn't quite consider this to be an "easy" trail, although it's certainly on the easy side of "moderate". Hiked it with an infant in a carrier and the footing is definitely a concern most of the way. Beautiful scenery though and still manageable.