Woodburn Falls Loop Trail

Woodburn Falls Loop Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Camas, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trails are not marked well at all. This is not a good hike for walking because it's mainly overrun by bikers, so if you're a biker this is the trail for you! This is also off of a park so it's a gravel path most of the time. Wouldn't drive more than 5 mins to do this walk.

Scientific, highly trafficked, relatively bug free, well established trails and routes. Multiple access points made his fall exciting and confusing all at once. This fall is just strong enough to get under without compromising ones safety. There were only a few bikers today, no big deal since most of the trails were wide enough to accommodate every type of traveler.

Trails are clearly marked. Beware of cyclists, not all are courteous.

Nice trail. Main drawback is the housing developments appearing along the edges of the park.

Great views of the Lake and the Falls. Lots of overgrown trees that keep the trail shaded and cool on hot days. pretty popular place though, expect lots of people and little privacy even on slow days.

Nothing really awesome here. Good for some exercise outdoors close to home. I wouldn’t travel any distance to go on this trail.

Cool place for pictures.

Lots of signage.

Had a good walk around. The area is not well marked. Not entirely sure if I actually saw Woodburn falls but there was a huge waterfall seen from above, definitely saw lower falls which was beautiful. A bit muddy but not a big deal. It's a busy area with runners and families.

I've gotten lost a few times coming out here. All the trails aren't marked well. But over all everytime I've ventured here it has been enjoyable for my dog & I. Beautiful. & I'm happy we found pothole Falls today. Next time we will see Woodburn Falls.

Nice trail - but very poorly marked, which was made more difficult thanks to vandals. I don’t know if we ever made it to Woodburn Falls, but we saw a couple other falls. Still - nice outing with the family on a sunny Saturday in December.

Lots of spider, or I’d rate 5 stars. And the water is a funky green color with foam and red substances in it. Really wanted to take a dip this fall when I went for the first time, and the location was so absolutely stunning, however it was sketchy and I feared for my health. Really nice place tho!!

I judged this place a little too harshly when we first arrived, but you quickly find yourself away from the city and in the wilderness. The fall colors were outstanding! The only downside is that the trails aren’t very clearly marked. But not a bad place to get lost.

A little tough to navigate, but beautiful regardless! Lightly trafficked when we were there, on the easier side of moderate.

Tucked away in Lacamas Regional Park and very light traffic when we did the hike in April. It seemed to be the perfect time of year for this hike towards the end of rainy season.

Great trail! Will definitely be one of my new spots to go walking

hike is about 20 minutes from Portland airport. It loops around the lake and a great spot to swim by the waterfall. IG @fortheloveof_lo

Great stroll/hike. Fairly easy, not a lot of water in the falls during the summer but very pretty. Will be going back. Also easy to find, in a residential area, lots of people.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Great hike the hole family. Beautiful sittings, kids will love it!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Would rate this as easy not moderate. As others say the trail and map are not an exact match but lots of signs to follow. Woodburn falls is a cool setting and I'd imagine it is more impressive in the spring with better water flows.

Friday, July 14, 2017

was great....would defiantly refer to friends! however, trails and maps are a little different.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Nile hike. Notice that the trails do not match the map. The trail that leads to the falls is further up the trail. See the tracks from the reviews where it actually is. There are several other trails not on the map as well.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wow! Such a great time. Took a couple detours down to the creek and across the bridge. Great place to dip your toes.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wow had no idea lacamas lake had so much to offer, my favorite inner city loop...on 20 minutes away from downtown Vancouver

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Nice local trail... this is nice lightly hilled walk... not to moderate. definitely more easy to moderate but not a flat trail.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Great hike. Usually a lot of people walking around round lake but trails are wide enough. Not as crowded down by the falls. Plenty of shade and cool atmosphere

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Great trail for some water features. I added on to it by circling around the lake at the end. Wish it was more secluded, but great for an afternoon trek.

Monday, May 08, 2017

I am really pleased to have stumbled upon this little park (thank you AllTrails app!) with its lovely trails and great launch for kayaking. The lily fields were super cool and I will definitely be going back soon to explore some more of the side trails. It was a bit muddy from all the bikers using the trails so soon after so much rain. But definitely one of my new favorite spots for a quick, not super butt-kicking trek.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

It is reasonably easy and a beautiful journey!

Friday, May 05, 2017

The park has a more flat, mostly paved loop (ok signage but not great). Tons of little off paths and nice hikes down to the various falls. I'd suggest taking any of those. Little Falls has picnic tables near the base and the Woodburn falls are more secluded. Muddy and wet today, but not bad enough to lose a shoe.