Wildwood Trail and Leif Erickson Drive Trail Loop

Wildwood Trail and Leif Erickson Drive Trail Loop is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Portland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Well used trail, easily marked. Perfect hike for under 2 hours.

Leif is double wide trail, it narrows to single track once on wildwood. On a mid day Saturday, we saw maybe 10 other hikers /runners. Due to the recent snow/rains, trails had some muddy spots (but what's a hike without getting some mud on your boots!

Absolutely Beautiful!! One of my favorite hiking places.

Perfect directions to the location. Beautiful area. Thanks Oregon!! Highlight of the walk--at the very time my coffee was kicking in--BAM--a porta-potty in the middle of the trail...perfection!! Even tho it rained lightly while on this trail, I didn't get soaked because of the canopy of trees. It remained pretty damp and the sound of rain, surrounding me was calming with The Biggest leaves I'd seen in my life.