Wildwood Trail

Wildwood Trail is a 30 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Portland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Was a great hike. Perhaps I didn’t go on the correct trail, but the one I went on didn’t seem hard at all.

I hiked some sections of this trail. Really good trail to hike anytime of the year! I was disappointed that the witch castle was vandalized. Nevertheless, this trail is great for Portlanders who want to hike and do not want to drive too far out to do it. AND...I saw some banana slugs here!

Walked my dog a couple miles today. Beautiful wooded path. Well kept, vey quiet and pleasant. Only saw three other people. I have a dachshund and it wasn’t too difficult for her little legs so I’m sure we”ll go back again.

Love it!!

Not hard at all.. It's probably rated hard because the full trail is 30 miles. This is just a loooong walk through the woods, which is magical and beautiful, but this trail is mostly used for trail running and families walking their dogs. Hardly any elevation gain, no 'views', just beautiful Oregon forest!