Wildwood Trail

Wildwood Trail is a 30 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Portland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Love it! But watch out for all the roots!

Great trails.... need better signage! Easy to take a wrong turn.

Great trail for trail running. It's a beautiful forest to escape from the city for a bit. Heavily wooded area. Not really any vistas. Quite muddy.

My wife and I have had the desire to do the entire trail for some time. Physically, we knew we were not up to doing it in a one day death march, too old for that. Three days during a vacation week seemed like a good idea. Logistically, we came up with the idea to use Uber to get us from our car drop point to the day's trailhead. It work out really well. Day 1 from trailhead to 53rd. Day 2 from 53rd to Springville Rd. Day 3 from Springville to Newberry Rd. At a pace of 10 +or- so miles a day, we really had a beautifully peaceful hike. Almost as important as the hiking, we finished each day at a favored tavern. We highly recommend the Skyline Tavern on Skyline Blvd. It is very close to the end of day 2 and 3. While I respect those that do the trail in a day, I'm sure we enjoyed getting our cold beer at the end of each of the three days as opposed to just one. Three days of hiking/ three happy hours!

It took two attempts but I finally managed to hike the entire trail in one day! So beautiful and what a great challenge. Funniest part was a woman near the end of my journey asking if I was injured (nope...just the soreness kicking in and could barely walk the last few miles!)

I love the varying terrain of this trail. I can't believe I am in a big city while I run here. From mile 1 to 30 there is beauty all over.