Wildwood Trail

Wildwood Trail is a 30 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Portland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Great view at the top of the city!

I'm new to Portland and WOWIE it is amazing to have a sanctuary like this in my (near enough) backyard!!! Getting lost in Forest Park is awesome, the greenery is meditative and beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone -- I first did it alone and it is a very safe feeling hike for lady hikers like myself, there seem to be a lot of people on the trail but it feels more communal than overwhelming. People really respect the nature here -- never goin' back to LA!

Gorgeous hike, magnificent sequoias, definitely challenging. Planning on doing it in sections, every Sunday, until I get it done. This time, a 10-mile round-trip from the zoo.

I did not do the full trail. I kinda just wanted to check out the Witch's Castle. I must say.. I was pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful and I could definitely get a nice relaxing workout. True, there is no big "reward" but definitely full of nature! I will definitely go back for the full 30 and just enjoy the scenery. Preferably when there aren't as many bugs!

I did the full trail in one day. The trail is not difficult, just long. Get an early start, pack moleskins, and enjoy!