Wahclella Falls Trail [CLOSED]

Wahclella Falls Trail [CLOSED] is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cascade Locks, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

closed

This is the easiest and maybe one of the most beautiful trails in the gorge. Hoping it opens back up soon ❤️

One of my favorite ever hikes- So sad it’s closed! Feels like another world being surrounded by huge amounts of moss and greens while in a valley between the rock. Ugh. Absolutely love it. The falls at the end are worth visiting a thousand times over.

Closed. You cannot get into the park. It's blocked off by cones because of the fire. I tried to sneak in but was stopped by the park patrol. He said it isn't open until March.

Nice easy trail with great views!

This is probably one of my favorite hiking trails. I've taken my daughter (4 years old) with me multiple times and she loves it as well. I highly recommended this trail to anyone, and it's great for kids.

Have done multiple times. One of my favorite falls in the gorge

Absolutely beautiful and easy

Quite a busy trail but still beautiful and not too tough for an afternoon. The views along the trail and at the falls are well worth the small crowding.

This was an easy-going, quick little hike, with a massively beautiful waterfall at the end. I went on a weeknight between 4-6, and it was pretty crowded. Not recommended if you are looking for solitude, but worth the trip. Little work, for a big reward.

It was a great, short hike.

Great hike with a beautiful waterfall in about 1 mile from the trail head. Great place to take pictures. Would do again!

Easy hike to the falls. Beautiful and powerful falls. Fun hike and creek along the hike.

One of our favorites:)

This hike was great! Fairly easy trail, not too much uphill. Dog friendly. Not crowded. Beautiful waterfall!!

I went on a Sunday and it wasn't OVERLY crowded but weekday would still be best. Nice, quick, easy trail. The inclines weren't bad to me but my cousin hated her life haha

Very crowded on a Saturday but very beautiful.

Stunning.

Beautiful
Was a bit tough on my out of shape husband but he found it worth it :-)

Super easy hike with a great waterfall at the end!

Great, easy, short hike to a beautiful waterfall and pool area where you can get in if you want. Started this one around 5pm and was back at the car at 7. Great evening after work de-stress hike!