Wahclella Falls Trail

Wahclella Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cascade Locks, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

one of the best and easy hikes in the Gorge. Parking is limited so get there early.

Beautiful and easy hike! The water is very full right now which makes the waterfalls amazing :) The path can get pretty slippery though, so watch your feet!

One of the best hikes I've been on! Waterfalls at every corner and at the end a beautiful waterfall and some flat ground. When the trail splits make sure to stay to the left

I had a wonderful hike yesterday, a very busy and sunny day in the gorge. I'm a new and fairly apprehensive hiker but with all of the glowing reviews and ratings for it being both easy and busy, I decided it give it a try on my own. While at times I doubted my ability to get up and over the debris that covered the trail in a few spots, I did ultimately make it to the Falls and they were beautiful. I cannot wait to try this hike again in the summer.

Beautiful hike! Falls around every corner! I would imagine spring and early summer are the best times to go as the Falls were rushing quiet nicely! The trails were a bit slick with loose rock and a bit narrow. A great area for trail running. The dog enjoyed the water and was helpful to pull me up at times. I brought trax just in case, they weren't needed, a bit more wet and I would have strapped them on.

Easy to find, no confusion about which way to go--only one way!

Pretty easy trail to walk and the falls are breathtaking

My boyfriend and I have hiked this multiple times during the summer, one of our favorite easy hikes. Tried to go today, had attachable cleats on our boots and had to turn around. We're not expert hikers by any means, just your typical waterfall enthusiast... you can make it to the first foot bridge no problem but a little farther after that it is very steep snowhill without much of a trail, even
With our cleats we were having trouble getting our footing. We turned around. Don't go try this unless you are a pretty skilled hiker and have proper feet gear. Definitely don't bring pets or kids. Still give it 5 stars cause I LOVE this waterfall during the summer

This is one of my favorite waterfalls in the gorge. I came here on Black Friday when they wave the parking fees and fell in love. It's not a very long hike, but has enough incline to make you feel like you're doing something.

Short little hike through a beautiful canyon! The end point is simply majestic! Catch it in the snow while you can. Pretty slippery, I'd recommend spikes but not snow shoes. Too uneven for snow shoes. This might be my new favorite hike. :)

Just hiked this trail (January 2nd, 2017). This hike was very icy! Make sure to have shoes with good traction. Other than that, this was a beautiful and short hike. Waterfall at the end is gorgeous.