Tualatin River Trail

Tualatin River Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tualatin, Oregon that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

whitewater kayaking

I discovered this Tonight when I came down to Cabela's and I did not even know this was here and I didn't really get a chance to complete it all, due to time constraints, but what I did see; I really liked for this Urban Hike/Walk.

nice walk near the river

Very easy nice stroll

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Peaceful and pretty walk that was easy.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Walked from Cook Park (on the north side of the river) west to the end of the trail at 108th ave. Not much to see. Can't even see the river most of the time. And then back east to Durham Park off Boones Ferry. Very crowded in the Summer. Not sure why this trail doesn't show up on the map.

sea kayaking
Friday, May 08, 2015

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This was my first time using all trails. I guess I should of researched a bit more since I was surprised to spend nearly the entire time on sidewalks and a significant time on busy streets. However the entire route was safe and doable for my dog and I so thank you!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sunday, April 14, 2013

canoeing
Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kera (my b.f.f ) and i went to the Tualatin River the kayaking together it was so awesome that we walked the trail and then started kayaking which made us so happy that we stayed there for 2 hours the only thing bad was that the water was freezing that day and so was the air ...karry