Tualatin River Trail

Tualatin River Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tualatin, Oregon that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very nice walk

It was nice. Super super easy. Couple good stops to watch the river. Bathroom just a little shy of half way. Good city hike. It’s paved almost the whole way.

Beautiful and easy family trail.

Beautiful. Lots of nature sounds, mostly cool, easy but not too easy. Wish it got closer to the river. Wish I’d known it was mostly up on the way back. Next time we’ll park at Cook Park and start and end there.

Love this trail!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Easy walk.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

I always forget to put the tracker on..... this was a cute and easy flat hike aside from the hill when you first start. Only a few open fields that were super sunny. I like the off trail path for our kid because you could see the water and stay in the shade.
there was a surprise park about a mile or so in w a playground and open bathrooms. 4 stars for not having soap in the bathrooms but other than that it was great. Next time i want to try alone so i can do the whole loop and leave a better comment

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sunday, May 07, 2017

nice easy trail

Friday, July 29, 2016

nice walk near the river

Monday, July 25, 2016

Very easy nice stroll

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Peaceful and pretty walk that was easy.

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Walked from Cook Park (on the north side of the river) west to the end of the trail at 108th ave. Not much to see. Can't even see the river most of the time. And then back east to Durham Park off Boones Ferry. Very crowded in the Summer. Not sure why this trail doesn't show up on the map.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This was my first time using all trails. I guess I should of researched a bit more since I was surprised to spend nearly the entire time on sidewalks and a significant time on busy streets. However the entire route was safe and doable for my dog and I so thank you!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kera (my b.f.f ) and i went to the Tualatin River the kayaking together it was so awesome that we walked the trail and then started kayaking which made us so happy that we stayed there for 2 hours the only thing bad was that the water was freezing that day and so was the air ...karry