Tualatin Hills Nature Park Loop Trail

Tualatin Hills Nature Park Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Beaverton, Oregon that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Wetland Wildlife Reserve near the Tualitin River. Best for watching birds. Open from Dawn till dusk and includes a visitor center.

Paved paths, it’s nice. Can take long walks or short ones. It’s nice

Easy for a everyday walk

Went out to the park for the first time. Nice place for a stroll and for some quietness. A lot of people there but once we got our didn’t seem people all that much. We did a 2 mile loop but different options.

Nice loop for training for a race. If you get there right at dawn you can avoid the crowds. Toilets and water available.

On nice days this trail is quite popular, but not bad overall. Lots of birds and other critters, including a lot of bugs. There are many different paths you can take and plenty of spots you can stop to rest or simply take in the scenery. As it is an easy walk, it’s a great trail to bring the kids to!

Ok if you want a quick walk through nature without leaving the city. The loop took me barely any time. Pretty, well-kept area but probably good for kids as there’s nearly zero incline and the path is exceptionally maintained (almost all boardwalk or paved). Not good if you want an actual trail without driving all the way to Portland or the coast.

My new favorite, go-to spot! Great variety of wild life, water features and paved/dirt/boardwalk trails. The big 3.4 mile loop takes about an hour at a quick pace. Note that some of the smaller, short cut trails have been decommissioned.

I run here a few times a week to train for random races. I love this park.

we could see deers, such an easy and beautiful walk! some parts can get muddy, so bring proper shoes!

Easy and clean trail. A few non-paved loops but good for kids. No pets allowed.

Probably the best in the city of beaverton. Tons of runners and foot traffic on the weekends, so be prepared to move over. Beautiful lake and water crossings. Enjoyable even in fall.

easy walk. great for young kids and a nice walk.

Easy walk. Great escape from the urban environment and so accessible!

Amazing trail.. neatly maintained path.. great for kids and elders too.. full of greens and birds.. loved this trail.. would definitely visit next time for running..

Great for walking in wet times of the year's due to many paved paths. Would be good for those using wheels, whether bikes to wheelchairs and more. There are also many gravel and raised plank paths. The area is well maintained. I gave it a 4 because although it is a very pleasant walk in the woods, the scenery is just woods. There are many hiking trails in Oregon with amazing views.

Very easy light walk, but very beautiful , feels like a jungle

As far as mellow, fairly flat trails go, this one is great! it's like a little piece of the woods inside the city. I'd highly recommend it for an easy stroll, or just needing a minute to take back into the Earth.

Great trail! Saw lots of wildlife but the best was the owl. Loved it!

You can't bring dogs, kinda lame man. The pups like to come with us.

This is close to the house. I love putting my headphones on and enjoy the dirt trails.

I have been visiting this nature park since 2002. There are wetlands, woods and paths that are great if you are looking to get your daily or weekly walking done. Today I walked 7000+ steps. The trails are well marked with signage at trail junctions. The office staff are great people who are very knowledgeable. It's a great place to bring groups of kids to walk in nature. They have lots of kid friendly activities during the summer. You might even see deer newts and other wildlife.

Great park for evening stroll..shade throughout the trail

Nice place for evening walk

loved this trail when I lived in that part of town, esp during the summer was always so much cooler in there. one time I took my children and we found a baby mole.

The trail was well marked. Some paved some gravel, lots of bridges and well shaded. The trail is very easy, a great walk to do with a friend!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

This is an absolutely beautiful place to run with lots of wildlife & adventures to be had right in the heart of suburbia.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

I used to bike through here on my way to work. Not the entire trail, but a portion of it. It was definitely my favourite part of my commute. Just be careful in the winter, the bridges can easily get icy.

I've walked through this park a couple of times as well. It's a wonderful little trail that can get you reenergized without having to leave town. It's surprisingly peacefully for being surrounded by a bustle of activity.

I recommend it for people how might not have the transportation ability to get out in the woods or people who just want a nice afternoon/evening stroll.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Hiked with Dad. Some of the trails on the map are no longer trails. We hiked what was valid. Awesome hike!!!!! Easy but beautiful nature.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Beautiful walk through the woods on the west side of Beaverton. So peaceful. What a great place to take your family for a nature walk. We'll definitely walk these trails again.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Not really a hike as this is mostly flat concrete. Nice place to walk in a forest without driving too far away from the city. Good place to see and watch flowers, lakes and rivers. Forest park is much better though.