Tualatin Hills Nature Park Loop Trail

Tualatin Hills Nature Park Loop Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Beaverton, Oregon that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Wetland Wildlife Reserve near the Tualitin River. Best for watching birds. Open from Dawn till dusk and includes a visitor center.

Great trail! Saw lots of wildlife but the best was the owl. Loved it!

You can't bring dogs, kinda lame man. The pups like to come with us.

This is close to the house. I love putting my headphones on and enjoy the dirt trails.

I have been visiting this nature park since 2002. There are wetlands, woods and paths that are great if you are looking to get your daily or weekly walking done. Today I walked 7000+ steps. The trails are well marked with signage at trail junctions. The office staff are great people who are very knowledgeable. It's a great place to bring groups of kids to walk in nature. They have lots of kid friendly activities during the summer. You might even see deer newts and other wildlife.

Great park for evening stroll..shade throughout the trail

Nice place for evening walk

loved this trail when I lived in that part of town, esp during the summer was always so much cooler in there. one time I took my children and we found a baby mole.

The trail was well marked. Some paved some gravel, lots of bridges and well shaded. The trail is very easy, a great walk to do with a friend!