Tryon Creek State Park Trail

Tryon Creek State Park Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Oswego, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Lots of fun options to make your own route. 7 miles today.

This tends to be my go to Sunday trail with my dogs. However the other dog owners on this trail are no as easy going as say, Wildwood dog hikers so the hyper sensitivity can be annoying. Its fairly well travels and yes you can get turned around pretty easy without this app.

Easy hike, well maintained and even if you get lost it’s easy to end up at the parking lot! Lots of nice bridges and creeks. Perfect quick little 2 mile hike

Good trail nice views. Depending upon which trail you take, it’s relatively flat. High bridge and beaver bridge trails have some steep slopes.
Nice walking trails. Good parking.

Hiked 12/10/17. This is a Oregon State Park and is located in the Portland area. It is very popular year-round and there are many trails that make up the circulation network within the park boundaries. These provide a multitude of traveling options based on hiking time allotted. There are at least 5 different entry points around the exterior trail loop making it easy to enter the park from the area closest to your departure point.

Good for kids!

Wonderful fall day, we spent 10/29 here from 9-11am for a work training. Parking was free but full by 8:45am. Something to consider when heading out.

Beautiful, easy hike with different trail options. Some of the inclines can be sketchy if the ground is really muddy. I was glad I brought my trekking pole for stability.

I am grossly out of shape & I chose the Obie Bridge trail which has several inclines. I only made it to the bridge then turned around & went back. So sad. I very much enjoyed myself though. Good way to set goals & get in shape!!!! There are many trails to choose from. I might actually ask someone next time which trail is better for a fat out of shape middle aged woman who is just starting on her long road to health. lol

Beautiful walk through the woods. Saw, and heard, many woodpeckers! We also saw a huge limb break off and fall. The noise was booming and it echoed down the canyon!

This is a fun trail. I even heard and saw two woodpeckers!

Hit up the trail today and had a great time. We worked the large loop with no issues. Not from the area but can see why people from here love it.

Absolutely beautiful park. There are maps located around the park that make it easy to navigate and all the trails are visibly marked with signs. The best thing about this park is that it is a lot less crowded than other popular hiking destinations. Sure there aren't any waterfalls, but it's still a beautiful forest that I enjoyed spending time in. I'll probably go back once the leaves change colors. I love the location: so close to get to. Highly recommend you check it out at least once!

It is a bit challenging for beginners especially the Cedar Trail portion. Best to avoid Holliday's.

A nice hiking area close to Portland. Nicely shaded.

Excellent hike for kids!

It was alright! Quiet in the early morning on a Sunday. Good climbs for running, but kinda monotonous. I prefer a Butte for a view!