Tryon Creek State Park Trail

Tryon Creek State Park Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Oswego, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Hiked 12/10/17. This is a Oregon State Park and is located in the Portland area. It is very popular year-round and there are many trails that make up the circulation network within the park boundaries. These provide a multitude of traveling options based on hiking time allotted. There are at least 5 different entry points around the exterior trail loop making it easy to enter the park from the area closest to your departure point.

Good for kids!

Wonderful fall day, we spent 10/29 here from 9-11am for a work training. Parking was free but full by 8:45am. Something to consider when heading out.

Beautiful, easy, hike with different trail options. Some of the inclines can be sketchy if the ground is really muddy. I was glad I brought my trekking pole for stability.

I am grossly out of shape & I chose the Obie Bridge trail which has several inclines. I only made it to the bridge then turned around & went back. So sad. I very much enjoyed myself though. Good way to set goals & get in shape!!!! There are many trails to choose from. I might actually ask someone next time which trail is better for a fat out of shape middle aged woman who is just starting on her long road to health. lol