Tryon Creek State Park Trail

Tryon Creek State Park Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Oswego, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Gets better every time.

This trail is beautiful and really fun to walk - my only complaints are that there were so many people that I had to actually stop dozens of times and move out of the way - my dog is quite large and it was kindof awkward for us when the trail was narrow. I had headphones on - but folks were running up behind me on the trail and it kept giving me a scare. Much too crowded for me! Another thing that is that it's very easy to get "off path" - there were dozens of alternate trails and I had to follow the "all trails" app the entire time to stay on track.. not very relaxing. I don't think I will be back since I prefer a trail with less traffic and less confusion.

It was a fun hike with my 4 year old but bring your mosquito repellent!!

Also, a trail runner found that his car had been broken into and his backpack stolen around 8:45 last night!