Triple Falls Trail

Triple Falls Trail is a 3.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Bridal Veil, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

Great view at the top. Go past the bridge and there'll be places that you can sit and soak your feet in the water.

There are patches of very rocky road, but it is worth the hike.

This was a really great hike. There were lots of people including children and dogs, but it wasn't overly crowded. I love how you get to see the waterfalls from far, and from on top of it. Definitely worth the hike.

This one was hard for us because of the steepness, and elevation gains- it was very warm so we took a lot of breaks. But worth it at the end. You can't get down to the base of the falls but you can cross the bridge over the river above the falls and there's lots of spots to chill and rocks to sit on/get your feet wet.

My boyfriend and I hiked triple falls yesterday, Sunday the 16th. It was a little humid but good weather and a little cloudy. We chose this trail primarily for hiking and scenic photography. We began at oneonta trailhead, and the scenery was beautiful but the trail is very up and down. We were expecting to see three waterfalls, and were confused when we got to triple falls without seeing the other two. This was because we began at Oneonta trailhead and at first did not go down the horsetail falls trail junction .6 miles in, where middle oneonta falls lies just below the trail. Upper oneonta was nowhere to be seen... another hiker says he believed that a rockslide had made the trail unable to be seen. We looked but did not see the trail at all. Overall the trail and the falls were beautiful. I had always wondered why every picture of this falls was taken from above, and being a photographer I usually find SOME way to get a unique, better angle. Let me tell you, there is NO possible way down to the falls unless you would repel down the cliffs with a rope. The viewpoints are all you have. Still, beautiful waterfall and not challenging, I would definitely recommend it.

I did this in August last year on my birthday trip to Oregon. Can't wait to go back!

Fun hike nice length good endpoint.

Great hike. A part of the trail had recently been washed out and some areas were a challenge. Will return and continue past the bridge when there's more time.