Triple Falls Trail (CLOSED) is a 3.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Bridal Veil, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

closed

Beautiful once you get to the top and well worth it! Expect rocky dry terrain until you do. You will pass horsetail falls along the way. Horsetail falls is more crowded, but I only saw a couple of ppl up at Triple falls.

I was able to take my 5 year old on this trail with no problems, though he's an adventurous, extremely active kiddo. He struggled at times on elevation gain, and we kept an eye on him as there are always drops... The hike itself is beautiful, I absolutely love how green the gorge is, and this hike is beautiful. You have options to kick off to see other waterfalls, but Triple Falls is absolutely amazing. My family likes to go past the falls, over the bridge, and there's a little area there to have a snack, lunch, play a game, or just chill.

Monday, October 09, 2017

Really enjoyed this hike! I did it on a rainy day and there weren't many people on the trail which was nice.

Sunday, September 03, 2017

Ran most of this trail, but had to walk portions with large rocks. Enjoyable sounds of water, multiple water falls with pools to cool off in. Started early (about 8am) to avoid the rush.

Sunday, September 03, 2017

Hiked with my 17 year old, my 11month old in the hiking pack and our 2 dogs on a 100 degree day and loved it! You're under shade most of the time and there are plenty of flat areas to catch your breath, although the ups and downs get pretty steep at times. Triple falls was beautiful and we loved cooling off in the water and seeing all of the other families playing, as well.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Waterfall is cool but the trail is so busy it detracts from it

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Beautiful trail, very rocky around the washed out area, but goes fast. It was a hot day when we went so getting to the falls was quite welcome to cool off for awhile before heading back down. The trail connects to Multnomah falls.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Beautiful waterfall, the trail is washed out in one area - pros, keeps some of the people out; cons, difficult for my wife to walk through.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Don't do triple falls if you enjoy nice even trails with a bit of elevation. this is 3.6 miles out and back of jagged rocks, steep elevation, washouts, and roots to trip you up. record rains in March washed away the soil and you're stepping over sharp rocks most of the time. won't do again.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Great view at the top. Go past the bridge and there'll be places that you can sit and relax.

There are patches of very rocky section along the trail, but it is worth the hike.

Monday, June 05, 2017

This was a really great hike. There were lots of people including children and dogs, but it wasn't overly crowded. I love how you get to see the waterfalls from far, and from on top of it. Definitely worth the hike.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

This one was hard for us because of the steepness, and elevation gains- it was very warm so we took a lot of breaks. But worth it at the end. You can't get down to the base of the falls but you can cross the bridge over the river above the falls and there's lots of spots to chill and rocks to sit on/get your feet wet.

Monday, April 17, 2017

My boyfriend and I hiked triple falls yesterday, Sunday the 16th. It was a little humid but good weather and a little cloudy. We chose this trail primarily for hiking and scenic photography. We began at oneonta trailhead, and the scenery was beautiful but the trail is very up and down. We were expecting to see three waterfalls, and were confused when we got to triple falls without seeing the other two. This was because we began at Oneonta trailhead and at first did not go down the horsetail falls trail junction .6 miles in, where middle oneonta falls lies just below the trail. Upper oneonta was nowhere to be seen... another hiker says he believed that a rockslide had made the trail unable to be seen. We looked but did not see the trail at all. Overall the trail and the falls were beautiful. I had always wondered why every picture of this falls was taken from above, and being a photographer I usually find SOME way to get a unique, better angle. Let me tell you, there is NO possible way down to the falls unless you would repel down the cliffs with a rope. The viewpoints are all you have. Still, beautiful waterfall and not challenging, I would definitely recommend it.

Friday, April 07, 2017

I did this in August last year on my birthday trip to Oregon. Can't wait to go back!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Fun hike nice length good endpoint.

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Great hike. A part of the trail had recently been washed out and some areas were a challenge. Will return and continue past the bridge when there's more time.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Nice hike back to the falls. Good for beginners.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cool hike you can get behind the falls. Uphill but doable.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Good trail. Uphill most of the way. The falls was worth the hard work

Saturday, June 25, 2016

This hike was BEAUTIFUL all around. Yes, very rocky at some points, but mostly do-able. The falls are awesome. I didn't realize you could actually hike down to them. I would do this one again no questions asked!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Beautiful fall. No view until the triple falls.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Enjoyed the hike but very rocky. Not alot of room to sit once you reach the falls

Friday, May 13, 2016

If your not used to step inclines or your knees ache when walking down inclines this is might prove bothersome. The reward is a beautiful view and cool refreshing waters. Many parts with very loose shell rocks and lots of traffic coming and going in tight switch backs. Wasn't a very long hike to reach the falls but legs were noodles by the end of it lol!!

Monday, February 29, 2016

This trail was very dog friendly. No parts of it made me fear for my dogs life. The trail was a little crowded, I think we would see another group of people ever 4-5 min or so.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Great hike in the rain, the trails a bit washed out in places.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Great hike for a sunny day in January!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Awesome!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Really rocky at times with a gorgeous river on top

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Very nice, smooth for the most part except for the rock pile to almost crawl over, over all well worth the hike for the views and memories

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Words cannot describe how Beautiful the hike was! Try it for your self!