Trillium Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near West Linn, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.1 miles Elevation Gain: 68 feet Route Type: Out & Back

paved

We only did have of this trail because it became fairly steep for some of our younger hikers . Nice nature setting , beautiful lush forest feels .

Tue May 15 2018

Today I hiked the Trillium Trail along with nearly every other trail in Mary S. Young State Recreation Area. I have to say this isn't the most interesting route within Mary S Young SRA. It is best complimented with more variety and raw nature by creating a loop via connected trails. I think there are also more Trillium flowers in other areas of the park, but I do like when each section of trail has a unique name identifier, so let's not get too technical! :) The best redeeming trait of this route is that it subdivides the park straight in half. It is also (mostly?) paved and flat, so quite accessible.