Trail of Ten Falls

Trail of Ten Falls is a 7.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Silverton, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

hot springs

A trail in Silver Falls State Park past 10 beautiful waterfalls, perfect for the whole family. This casual hike through a beautiful canyon in Oregon's largest State park takes you past ten beautiful waterfalls ranging in height from 27 feet to 178 feet and 4 of them you can even walk behind. There are plenty of benches to rest at and the trail is extremely well maintained, perfect for the whole family. The park itself is 9,000 acres and contains over 24 miles of trails for biking and hiking.

1 minute ago

one if my all time favorites

Gorgeous area, lots of waterfalls and swimming holes to explore. Lot of people tho.

Great trail for beginners!

Really beautiful! Go early. Bummed I couldn't bring my dog, but it was a wonderful hike.

Perfect day! kids and I packed a lunch walked the trail seen all 10 water falls before making our way back to the car.

Great views of water falls, best part is walking behind many of them. A hidden gem.

WHAT A GREAT HIKE! Coming back to brown, dry California and hiking now just isn't the same after such gorgeous greenery. I LOVE OREGON. This hike is a must! My 7yo rode my husband's shoulders part of the way. We hiked from 10am to 4pm. Elated to have had the experience.

I am glad I visited this amazing place. We went on a Thursday and the place was not crowded.

Can be steep in some places but our 9 year old could do it. Breathtaking beauty!