Three Sisters Loop Trail

Three Sisters Loop Trail is a 32 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blue River, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

my dad and i have done this, i think it was a little longer then 32 miles, i think it was more around 50. Best area ive seen i love it and look forward to going back in july.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beautiful trail. I'll do it again

Thursday, December 10, 2015

This was a great loop hike. I would rate it in the moderate category rather then easy. I guess it would depend on how much time you have. Plan your trip carefully as there is no camping in the burn section.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Nice loop trip. I went counter-clockwise. There's no camping in the burn area on the East and Northeast parts of the loop, so be prepared for that. There's no water in the 6.1 miles between Matthieu Lakes and White Glacier Creek. Camped the last night at Sister's Mirror lake, which was lovely.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

One of the best backpacking areas that I have ever seen. You cannot have fires at Obsidian Springs, but camping nearby is a great idea because the water is the best I've ever tasted and doesn't need to be filtered! Absolutely beautiful every step of the way.