Terwilliger Trail to Lewis and Clark Trail and Big Fir Trail

Terwilliger Trail to Lewis and Clark Trail and Big Fir Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Portland, Oregon that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

After a year in Spokane exploring all the trails, even those inside the city limits, I decided I would do the same back in the Portland area. It's funny how you can live in a place your whole life and not bother to explore things practically in your backyard. Tryon Creek Natural Area is a pleasant place to visit when driving an hour out of town to a more remote trailhead isn't an option. I started from the south-most entrance on Andrews Road so I could hike the biggest loop possible. One down, many to go!

Was a great hike with a bit of a challenge I'm not a normal hiker but I would salmon shape. Had to avoid horse poop on some of the trails that was about the only downside

Not very exciting