Susan Creek Falls Trail

Susan Creek Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Idleyld Park, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

great falls...easy to get to and some info on local plants along the way.

Very easy trail and is well maintained. Was able to walk through without feeling a need to stop. Seemed difficult for people with dogs because of the amount of people on labor day. Lots of poison oak the whole way as well. The waterfall is very relaxing and pretty.

I really enjoyed this trial. It is really easy and short. It looks completely dry in the way up to the falls, but once you get there, you’ll see that there is plenty of water, enough to enjoy the view. Make sure to bring some dry clothes because the two pools, upper and lower, look so attractive! I didn’t bring it and it was a shame. The place wasn’t crowded, just four people beside us.

I love this trail if I'm looking for a quick, easy walk to a pretty falls. Depending on when you go it can either be busy or very quiet. The mosquitos can get bad in the summer near the falls, but overall one of my favorites.

Easy hike and wheelchair/stroller accessible. My 4 year old had fun running ahead and reading the info signs along the trail. Rare to have the waterfalls alone during the summer & weekends.

We easily completed this trail and Falls Creek Falls in one day without complaints from the kids.

Easy hike. Beautiful drive if you are entertaining an out of town family.

My first trip to visit family in Oregon I was able to come see the falls. From Kentucky we hike all the time and this was a nice hike for our kids. Water was cold but that didn't stop them from getting in. Hope to visit again one day.

Sooooo pretty! Even ground, well maintained path.

Beautiful easy trail, very well maintained, included several educational signs about some of the plant life, easy access, I would recommend.

wonderful well maintained, gentle trail leading to the falls. We will be coming back here in the summer!

Beautiful walk, clean trail, and stunning waterfall at the end!

Perfect hike for young kids. my 3 year old grandson walked it and had fun.

Sooo pretty!! Easy hike, fun, well maintained.. a must!!

This is a well maintained and beautiful trail. The path is wide and there are placards identifying plant life along the trail. It’s an easy hike (myself age 44, my husband age 46, and my parents in their 70’s) easily walked the trail without getting out of breath. There’s an outhouse and a trash can at the trailhead and the parking lot has space for at least 7 cars. We didn’t see anyone on the trail until we headed back towards the car. The waterfall is beautiful. I highly recommend this hike.

Hiked this with my mom on Mother’s Day. Great for kids and old people. Very pretty wild flowers along the way. It was great seeing families out as well. Got lucky and got a parking spot as someone was leaving.

Nothing like relaxing in the middle of so much beauty only nature can give!

Pretty spot and we hiked up to the top of the falls too!

Perfect 30 minute walk! Very easy for children. (3 & 9) beautiful falls, foot bridge, mossy trees. Loved every minute!

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Very easy hike. Wished it was longer. Beautiful falls. Spent a long time at the bench next to the falls just enjoying the scene.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Easy hike with little signs that educate you about the plant life nAtive in the area. Loved the picnic table that is right by the river just down from waterfall. There is also a cute little bridge to and rocks to climb for a better view.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Beautiful hike! Very easy and quick. Dogs loved it.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Easy, interpretive Trail that ends at a beautiful waterfall with large, deep pools. The dogs loved it too.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Smiokey due to wildfires but worth the short 1 mile in hike. Easy to navigate with kids.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Easy hike, very shaded, informative markers along the way telling about plants and berries. Pick nick tables right by the waterfall , very beautiful place to spend the day ! Also flushing toilets and running water .

Saturday, July 08, 2017

I've been here many times. And really enjoyed the walk with the family. The waterfall is beautiful when you reach it. Easy nice and shady walk.

Monday, July 03, 2017

Awesome Hike, the weather was gorgeous & it was a fun easy hike. the path was very well maintained but make sure to bring bug spray!?! the mosquitos are horrible. otherwise it would've been a 5 star.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Absolutely stunning

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Beautiful! Nice trail!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Beautiful hike and very easy trail. Awesome picnic area near the waterfall where we had lunch. Would recommend for a family hike.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fun Family activity when the weather is nice. My 4 year old and 2 year old hiked the whole way and LOVED it! such a beautiful place!