Spirit Falls Trail

Spirit Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

...a bit muddy in some spots. It is getting close to drying out but wear shoes you don't care about.

Great hike, but wear your boots and clothes to get muddy muddy muddy....

A gorgeous site for sure. It was muddy but not too bad. The way down was more difficult than the way up mostly because I was carrying my DSLR camera at my side with a fear of slipping on the mud. The mist wasn't too bad I had fear for my camera reading previous reviews but I was able to get great shots without any water getting in the way and I did not walk away completely soaked as in previous reviews. A must see.

Close to Eugene! Easy day hike to accomplish Spirit, Moon, and Pinard Falls in the same day.

Short and sweet, but if you go in winter you might want to wear boots and be prepared to slide your way down the steep parts through some serious mud soup

From when you get out of your car, and look at the trail you can feel your in for something different. I wouldn't call it easy but it's not much harder then easy. to get to the water you could easily slip and fall. I went after a hard rain and the water was flowing hard.

Water is flowing HARD, from the picnic table you get soaked because of the mist from the falls.

This was my favorite of the three. You get really close to the falls that you get pretty wet.

Lovely short hike. The falls are spectacular!! Definitely worth going to. Might as well go to the other two falls in the surrounding area as well since you'll be so close

hike was short but the view was amazing

Beautiful falls

Easy hike and sooooo BEAUTIFUL!

easy hike, great views of a unique waterfall. water was flowy and the dirt was dirty, 9/10 would hike again.

well, it would have been beautiful I'm sure, but the road we were on forest road 542-544 just was too overgrown. I was excited to go with my three kids and it was too scary once we reached only .5 miles from the trail. major bummer. we had to turn back and go to our regular river spot to cheer them up.