Spirit Falls Trail

Spirit Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

easy hike , beautiful and clean trail.

really beautiful.

See my review of Moon falls trail. 3 falls in one location. Which is your favorite- hard to say but I liked Moon falls.

a great trail for a beginner hiker or a family with small kids. loved it.

Love Spirit Falls! Hidden gem off a long forest drive. Never heavily used which is amazing. My dog loves it because he can swim in the waterfall. Beautiful and an easy hike! New favorite place to hike!

Love these falls. It's smaller than some others I've gone to but the first I actually got into because of that. It's not so big that the wind from the waterfall wasn't too cold. The hike to it is beautiful and not very long. There's a little pick nick table right near the falls too. Not muddy right now.

...a bit muddy in some spots. It is getting close to drying out but wear shoes you don't care about.

Great hike, but wear your boots and clothes to get muddy muddy muddy....

A gorgeous site for sure. It was muddy but not too bad. The way down was more difficult than the way up mostly because I was carrying my DSLR camera at my side with a fear of slipping on the mud. The mist wasn't too bad I had fear for my camera reading previous reviews but I was able to get great shots without any water getting in the way and I did not walk away completely soaked as in previous reviews. A must see.