Spirit Falls Trail

Spirit Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love these falls. It's smaller than some others I've gone to but the first I actually got into because of that. It's not so big that the wind from the waterfall wasn't too cold. The hike to it is beautiful and not very long. There's a little pick nick table right near the falls too. Not muddy right now.

...a bit muddy in some spots. It is getting close to drying out but wear shoes you don't care about.

Great hike, but wear your boots and clothes to get muddy muddy muddy....

A gorgeous site for sure. It was muddy but not too bad. The way down was more difficult than the way up mostly because I was carrying my DSLR camera at my side with a fear of slipping on the mud. The mist wasn't too bad I had fear for my camera reading previous reviews but I was able to get great shots without any water getting in the way and I did not walk away completely soaked as in previous reviews. A must see.

Close to Eugene! Easy day hike to accomplish Spirit, Moon, and Pinard Falls in the same day.

Short and sweet, but if you go in winter you might want to wear boots and be prepared to slide your way down the steep parts through some serious mud soup

From when you get out of your car, and look at the trail you can feel your in for something different. I wouldn't call it easy but it's not much harder then easy. to get to the water you could easily slip and fall. I went after a hard rain and the water was flowing hard.

Water is flowing HARD, from the picnic table you get soaked because of the mist from the falls.

This was my favorite of the three. You get really close to the falls that you get pretty wet.

Lovely short hike. The falls are spectacular!! Definitely worth going to. Might as well go to the other two falls in the surrounding area as well since you'll be so close

hike was short but the view was amazing

Beautiful falls

Easy hike and sooooo BEAUTIFUL!