South Fork Walla Walla River Trail

South Fork Walla Walla River Trail is a 22.4 mile out and back trail located near Milton-Freewater, Oregon that features a river. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking.

Great trail!

Great easier trail following the river through forests. I went about a month ago and it was a little muddy in low spots but no problem. Would be great on a mountain bike!

Thinly absolute favorite spot to go. Its located in Harris Park. Furthest I've gone so far is 9 miles out and back.

I absolutely loved this hike! I was only able to go up four miles but I am definitely going to come back and explore as much of this trail as possible.

Hiked roughly 5 miles worth of this trail on 4/27/17 and it was great! The section we did definitely wasn't that hard. I plan on doing this trail a few more times this summer.

It's difficult in many places. If you want a short hike the 1st bit is easy. It's been good for me to be prepared for rattlesnakes, bears and motorcycles. The views are the best and so I really recommend it if you are prepared to take it on.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Great trail, crowded on weekends. Wreckage gone now.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Great trail for hiking, mountain bikes and horses. Only went about 2 miles in as had a pregnant friend with me, but it was a good trail with beautiful scenery and gentle ups and downs. I want to go all the way in sometime. Very popular spot and lots of people on the trail.

Saturday, September 03, 2011