Skycrest Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Grants Pass, Oregon that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and camping. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Good trail running...

very easy, lovely views

Enjoyable with a great hard packed base among the oaks, manzanita and madrones. Nice the dog can run free...

very easy with kids

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Great trail with some beautiful views

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Loved the trail but agreed getting to the trail is difficult terrain but the Sky Crest loop not hard. Trail does drop off the sides so make sure the group has safety awareness.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

So this is rated as easy but I would say it’s more of a moderate but short trail. It’s right near the cathedral trails. I think it’s actually part of it. But the easy rated trails on Cathedral Hills much easier.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Gentle and kind

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nice trail to feel like you're out a bit in nature without having to drive too far. The views are lovely in spots and the trail is open year round. Just watch out for the poison oak. :P

Friday, January 13, 2017

I carried my 18m old walked the dog and had my 5 year old with me. I was only scared of him falling like once, we've been on some "easy" hikes that were totally not safe for kids. anyways, we enjoyed it! took us about 40 minutes. beautiful nature.

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

nice trail. not very long. has a good incline in the beginning.

Sunday, June 25, 2017