Siltcoos Lake Trail

Siltcoos Lake Trail is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Westlake, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Mix of twists, turns, bumps, and short, steep, rideable climbs.

The hike was a challenge when we went through the trail to our camp site with our stuff because there's a lot of steep hills. However, this camp spot was really secluded and beautiful and we stayed there for 2 nights. Go swimming at the end of the trail, it feels so refreshing. If you want a beautiful secluded camp spot and you don't mind carrying stuff on your hike, this is the way to go. :)

did this with the mtb today, solid rub. a lot of climbs and fun down slopes. pretty technical with the roots and rocks abound.

Beautiful scenery!

Nice trail over all. A few unexpected roots on tight corners, but was having so much fun, I rode it twice!

this trail was awesome. hit it with the mountain bike. it is a pretty technical trail. kind of slow but the views makeup for how rough it was.

A very reasonable hike in for a night away. The mosquitoes were plentiful in late May, and we wish we would have brought a fishing rod because the bass fishing looked good. Completely enjoyable forest and lake views.

nice fun trail

My first real forest hike. I was in total awe. Beautiful trees and my guide was an old friend retired from the forest service. I learned so much on this easy trail.

Nice easy trail just south of Florence. Beautiful forest views.

Awesome trial.