Siltcoos Lake Trail

Siltcoos Lake Trail is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Westlake, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Mix of twists, turns, bumps, and short, steep, rideable climbs.

Beautiful trail. Rated as hard but I found it to be moderate at best.

Excellent trail, would not describe this as Hard, Moderate perhaps. Trail is very well maintained, many very large moss covered trees, totally beautiful.

I only went to the south camp on a solo 2 day trip but it was still lots of fun! Highly recommend to people who like a quick easy trip with a nice lake.

It's a great trail and not as difficult as the signs would have you believe. It does have some decent elevation changes though. We enjoyed the semi-private access to the lake at the end.

Awesome hike. It's not hard as I thought it would be. Very easy hike but it does get your heart pumping. My 65yr old no hiking experience mom loved it.

Great trail with some neat campgrounds at the lake!

Perfect distance for a one night backpacking trip with our 3 year old. Lots of mosquitoes though.

Great wooded trail back to a beautiful lake. Would definitely not rate this trail as hard though. It was an easy hike/run.

One of my favorites, well worth the time and have done it over and over

The hike was a challenge when we went through the trail to our camp site with our stuff because there's a lot of steep hills. However, this camp spot was really secluded and beautiful and we stayed there for 2 nights. Go swimming at the end of the trail, it feels so refreshing. If you want a beautiful secluded camp spot and you don't mind carrying stuff on your hike, this is the way to go. :)

Monday, September 19, 2016

did this with the mtb today, solid rub. a lot of climbs and fun down slopes. pretty technical with the roots and rocks abound.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Beautiful scenery!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Nice trail over all. A few unexpected roots on tight corners, but was having so much fun, I rode it twice!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

this trail was awesome. hit it with the mountain bike. it is a pretty technical trail. kind of slow but the views makeup for how rough it was.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

A very reasonable hike in for a night away. The mosquitoes were plentiful in late May, and we wish we would have brought a fishing rod because the bass fishing looked good. Completely enjoyable forest and lake views.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

nice fun trail

Saturday, August 29, 2015

My first real forest hike. I was in total awe. Beautiful trees and my guide was an old friend retired from the forest service. I learned so much on this easy trail.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Nice easy trail just south of Florence. Beautiful forest views.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014