Scouters Mountain Trail

Scouters Mountain Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Happy Valley, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January.

A small walk around Scouters Mountain. View of the Happy Valley area. Open sunrise to sunset. Little walk and picnic space in the Happy Valley area.

30 minutes ago

It's an all right trail for being in a fairly populated town. pretty underdone. maybe it's because it doesn't have enough or vigerous trails.

This is a good Sunday afternoon quickie, nice views and easy terrain.

A nice surprise of a find. I was able to swing by after work and walk around. It wasn't crowded, the only people there were a few families with kids under 10. You can hear traffic/construction along the trails. I was happy to find the trails were not muddy after all the rain we have had and I enjoyed the benches dropped along the path so you can sit and enjoy the scenery if you'd like.

Nice walk in the forest on compact dirt and gravel. Mild inclines, nice view of Hood on clear days. Good outing for the Sprout and Fat Amy. We also saw a young doe when we arrived.

not very long

Short but very nice. We saw deer.

It's a nice short walk for when I need a quick outing and it's super easy. I like that it's one loop and I don't have to worry about getting lost or getting on the wrong trail.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Great for family walk... Great view of MT. Hood.

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Nice easy relaxing stroll

Monday, February 22, 2016

Thursday, October 08, 2015

It's a small park with a small trail around it. Nice tree cover over the trail. It is a VERY short trail but nice just to walk around and get some fresh air. Would be good for park picnics.