Scouters Mountain Trail

Scouters Mountain Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Happy Valley, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January.

A small walk around Scouters Mountain. View of the Happy Valley area. Open sunrise to sunset. Little walk and picnic space in the Happy Valley area.

We were excited about this hike until we arrived and read the no dogs policy. Lame sauce.

Very nice short walk w a nice view at the top! Finished pick nick area w nice clean bathrooms. Pretty quiet except for the construction happening at the entrance to the place.

Well maintained. Beautiful!

It was lush green the whole way through. There was metal art placed on benches through out the trail. I do wish it was longer because it was quiet, pretty and conveniently just out of the hustle and bustle of town.

It's an all right trail for being in a fairly populated town. pretty underdone. maybe it's because it doesn't have enough or vigerous trails.

This is a good Sunday afternoon quickie, nice views and easy terrain.

A nice surprise of a find. I was able to swing by after work and walk around. It wasn't crowded, the only people there were a few families with kids under 10. You can hear traffic/construction along the trails. I was happy to find the trails were not muddy after all the rain we have had and I enjoyed the benches dropped along the path so you can sit and enjoy the scenery if you'd like.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Nice walk in the forest on compact dirt and gravel. Mild inclines, nice view of Hood on clear days. Good outing for the Sprout and Fat Amy. We also saw a young doe when we arrived.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

not very long

Monday, July 11, 2016

Short but very nice. We saw deer.

Monday, June 13, 2016

It's a nice short walk for when I need a quick outing and it's super easy. I like that it's one loop and I don't have to worry about getting lost or getting on the wrong trail.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Great for family walk... Great view of MT. Hood.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Nice easy relaxing stroll

Thursday, October 08, 2015

It's a small park with a small trail around it. Nice tree cover over the trail. It is a VERY short trail but nice just to walk around and get some fresh air. Would be good for park picnics.