Salt Creek - Diamond Creek Falls Trail

Salt Creek - Diamond Creek Falls Trail is a 5.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and snowshoeing and is best used from June until October.

Found a cougar paw in the snow when I did this trail in late winter early spring.

Definitely wasn't prepared for the 5 feet of snow hike! Such a beautiful sight though in the end. Bundle up and wear hiking boots!

Falls were amazing in the snow. We did the whole loop and it was fun.

Just completed today- wonderful trail!! The falls are stunning in the snow. It was my first time snowshoeing and I didn't have any issues, besides a couple of really narrow parts in the trail. I also had to park .5 miles from the trailhead due to the gate being closed.

I went 12/12/16 and went snowshoeing for the first time and it was awesome!! I went about 8 miles the Falls were covered in snow ( I've uploaded pics ) Check out my journey on Instagram @ Robdoesitall

Just beautiful

Good quick hike off side of Hwy 58 just East of Oakridge. Pretty forest hike and nice waterfall views.

Easy little trail. Only went to the salt creek falls. Had the folks with me so we did not go to the diamond falls.
But still nice

Just okay. Diamond Creek falls are cool but the rest of the trail is pretty uninteresting with a lot of noise from the highway and train tracks. It's fine if you are in the area anyway, but definitely not worth going out of your way.

Short simple hike. Well maintained trail but with some moderate traffic. Splendid views of the falls can be seen from many angles.