Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Roxy Ann Peak Trail

Roxy Ann Peak Trail is a 4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Medford, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Option 1: Take the north I-5 exit (exit 30) and head north towards Crater Lake National Park on Hwy 62. At the second signal (about 1 mile from I-5) turn right on Delta Waters Rd. Roxy Ann Peak is straight ahead at this point. Stay on Delta Waters until it ends (about 1.8 mile) at Foothill Rd and turn right. Go 1.3 miles to East McAndrews Road, go under the bridge and turn right on the clover leaf to go east on McAndrews. Option 2: Take the south I-5 exit (exit 27) and head east on Barnett Rd. Stay on Barnett, pass the Rogue Valley Hospital, and at the signal at the intersection with Foothill Rd, turn left (about 2.0 miles from I-5). Go 2.0 miles to East McAndrews Road, turn left before the bridge onto the clover leaf that will take you east on McAndrews Road. Once you are on East McAndrews Rd heading east towards Roxy Ann Peak, go 1.6 miles to where McAndrews ends and Hillcrest continues up the hill. Go another 1.0 miles and turn left on Roxy Ann Rd.

A great site for a family hike that features multiple trails with varying difficulties.

I love this mountain! It is my and the dog's stomping grounds!

walk this once a month at least. Great views!

This a pretty romantic place. It has saved me several times when I want to hike something close and do some good workout at the same time. You can take several alternative trails to the way up to make the hike a little bit harder.

Really excellent place. There is like 7 different trails you can hike; easy to difficult. Everything is marked. I took my 5 month old German Shepard and didnt have any issues or poison oak. I would definitely hike there again.

Great hiking for all ability levels

The views were incredible. I like that you have the option to hike up the peak, or for a somewhat easier journey, take the tower road. We had to use google maps to figure out where to go.. the signage is terrible IMO. Saw lots of deer, fat squirrels, birds and lizards! Also, if you want a bit longer than 4 miles, park at the lower turn out, otherwise continue to the hill to the main parking lot where the portapottys are .

Very easy hike! It had been quite a while since we went hiking, so it was a good getting-back-into-it trail. My dog seemed to like it too. Probably was too easy for him... Really nice views!

Easy access and a good simple loop hike.

My 1st time there. Took my dogs and did about 5 miles. Beautiful options and lots of trails, i’ll definitely go back and figure out the trail system better because we went a bit off course on accident and that always makes me nervous!

My wife and I hike this almost daily. There are many trials and a road that circles around.the mid point of the hill. There are great views of the rogue valley and the surrounding areas.

Great hike and view of the Rogue Valley/Medford area. Make sure to find the small path to rocky ledge area when you get to the top for the view. Great sunset views and even if you get locked in, there’s a number to call so rangers let you out lol

Good hike with great shade and views. Pretty too.

* Rocky rough footing that has a solid incline but not too strenuous
* Solid shade but open areas
* Narrow path at times
* Lot of deer (late June)
* Many paths to choose so make sure you map it out well beforehand

Hiked in May. Yes, the views are awesome. But the fact that you can pretty much drive to the summit hurts the impact a little. Steep slope; this is a challenge if you are going straight up. Moderate if you are going more around the summit. Lots of people; didn’t ever feel secluded. I could here traffic or people for a good portion. I liked the table rocks better because it feels a little more removed from society if you hit them early. This one had construction trucks going up and down, and lots of people even early in the morning. I appreciated the workout, but southern Oregon has better hikes and trails if you’re looking for a silent, secluded, breath taking experience.

I would guess it's a better home ride than a hike.

One of the best

Nice workout! Fantastic views.

Lots of poison oak - so make sure you know the plant! Missed some of the signage and got a little turned around, but made it to the top regardless. Beautiful views!

Amazing view, great hike for the kids. definitely worth it if you are looking for a moderate hike with a beautiful view.

nice views of the valley and Mt. McLoughlin on the Manzanita trail!

Always end up taking the Madrone and Manzanita trails... was another beautiful day on Roxy!

Great walking trail.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Great hike just out of town for family and dogs. Can be busy on nice weekends though.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

This place is great for a quick hike in town and during the spring time! Amazing views of our rogue valley!

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Good views of the Valley

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Beautiful views if you take the vista route. If it’s cloudy it’s still a great hike. Can’t wait to do it again when it’s not muddy so we can take the trails not just the fire road!

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

It's in our backyard, so we do it a lot. personally, since they added the parking lot at the top, it's added a lot of traffic and people for my liking. If you're looking for a bit of a workout, start at the bottom where the original gate is to get the first mile + heart rate going. Again, it's a lot of bang for the buck if you live in Medford but it is heavily trafficed by cars and people these days.

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Views were awesome. It’s fairly easy, and gets tough going to the top!