Rim Rock Trail

Rim Rock Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Terrebonne, Oregon that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

Distance: 1.0 miles Elevation Gain: 22 feet Route Type: Out & Back

My wife and I planned to come to Smith Rock for the sights. I had injured my back a little a few days before we went, and I wasn't up to any major hiking. Luckily, the rim rock trail was perfect to allow us to see Smith Rock in all of its beauty while being an easy level walking path.

Friday, August 31, 2018

More of a walking path than a hiking trail, but it has all of the beautiful views without having to walk very far from your car.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Trail is excellent for hiking with kids. Amazing views. The day was blazing-hot so bring lots of water.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Hot, but beautiful. Limited tree cover in whole area and trail is dry and dusty. Bring plenty of water!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Beautiful little hike alongside a majestic rock face and river

Tuesday, September 18, 2018