Rainie Falls Trail

Rainie Falls Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Grants Pass, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

fly fishing

love

My favorite hike I have to say is down to Rainie Falls. I go annually twice a year. It is beautiful hike and it always clears my mind. Its my sanctuary!

Well-maintained trail.

Beautiful hike! I really loved it. I am not a regular hiker and didn't have any problems doing it. I have smaller kids and wouldn't take them on it.

Beautiful hike! It's definitely a rapids, not quite a falls, but the small falls all along the way!

I definitely think the South Side was better just looking at the other side of the river; my dad definitely struggled a bit on the rocky terrain but nothing he couldn't handle, he just took it slow. We saw a group of about 75 8 year-old's on the trail! Lots of people rafting as well and beautiful fall colors.

I've done it a couple of times and it's beautiful. I'm planning on doing the whole Rogue River trail with a few friends soon.

Easy trail. Relatively flat with minor elevation changes. It's on the shady side in mornings so if you go in the summer go early.

Not what one expects on a waterfall hike.

Great hike! Narrow, Rocky trail next to the river. Beautiful views. Quite a few hikers.

Awesome trail!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Enjoyable little hike, worth doing.

fun fun got to see some steelhead rushing back up back up the fall.

Great trail along the Rogue. Dog friendly too.

It's just a must see if you live in Southern OR. watch the fall salmon jumping the falls. nicer pit style toilet on trail uphill from falls. Fishing for salmon allowed I believe 300' below falls. 2 oz weight, 5 ft leader with 02 hook and corky is typical.

Beautiful views, was pleased to see so many people taking their dogs!

Great hike right next to the beautiful rouge

beautiful views. a few spots on the trail might be moderately difficult for beginners.