Oregon Coast: Seaside to Crescent Beach

Oregon Coast: Seaside to Crescent Beach is a 14.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Seaside, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Super fun hike! Took the family and dogs, not a lot of people in the trail which I really like.

There were a few spots where I wasn’t sure which way the trail went but was able to find the way after few minutes. We didn’t go the whole 7 miles in because it started to rain but we got a little over 5 miles in. Beautiful views and a cool camping spot we plan to go back to.

The first mile is a little difficult but not too crazy. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes hiking. Not good for anyone out of shape on really young kids. My 10 year old was able to do with no issues

Great hike! The elevation seemed to just breeze by because of the stunning landscape. Great beach to hangout and eat lunch at the 1/2 way point!

pretty muddy but a very fun hike anyway

Great hike. Couple sections with very poor maintenance - today, November 2017, it would have been very difficult for me to do without a GPS track to follow.

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

This trail is quite a climb! Lists of roots and rocks. I chose to run the trail and loved the challenge in climbing. When you get to the top of the first climb, the open views of the ocean are amazing. The cool ocean breeze felt great. The descent worked my quads and I got a great sweat. Lots of hikers who were super friendly. I could tell it was a tough climb for most. Make sure to wear good shoes and bring food and water! Enjoy the views!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Loved the trail portions of this hike, except the entire middle 7-8 miles we had to walk on the beach and highway 101. Very muddy during spring.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Hiked this in December. The weather was clear and cold. Not freezing, but with the breezes at night it was very cold.

Thursday, July 13, 2017