North Santiam River

North Santiam River is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Stayton, Oregon that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and fishing and is best used from February until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A quick fun hike for families.

Fun little hike!

It’s was nice and easy but the trail was a bit confusing.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

nice easy walk

Monday, May 15, 2017

I was initially confused when the directions lead me to a city park. The trail network is located on the other side of the covered bridge. There is a map at the beginning of the trail, but the trails aren't otherwise marked. However, it's a relatively short walk in a small area so you are unlikely to get lost. This is a pleasant walk if you live in the local area, but not really a destination hike.

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

love it here me and my bf have a beast here ever time

Sunday, May 03, 2015

I walk this regularly for exercise. I love how close to home it is and I can exercise while enjoying the sound of the river, see some wildlife, and soon there will be oodles of blackberries to pick. I take the full loop and its 1 1/3 mi around. It's perfect for power walking and joggers as well as those who just want to take a stroll.

Monday, July 03, 2017