Mount Yoran Trail

Mount Yoran Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

This hike is a short trip to some small lakes located just below Mt Yoran. Divide Lake is known for its great reflections and views of Mt Yoran and Diamond Peak. There are several "primitive" camping sites on the west and north sides of the lake. Approximately .8 miles up the trail from Divide lake, there are great views of the Diamond Peak Wilderness. This trail also hooks up with the Pacific Crest Trail.

beautiful hike with great views of diamond peak and a few smaller lakes along the way. I started at 740 am and was at the base of mount yoran at 845 or so. I had planned on scrambling to the summit but holy hell the mosquitos in this area are straight out of hell. I must have killed a hundred of them and still got dozens of bug bites. the evil little things were even able to keep you with me while I was hiking and eventually drove me away from the summit as I couldn't move fast enough up the scree fields to get away from them. I'd only reccomend this if you're covered in long pants and long sleeves with a buff over your head and neck and even then you'd better jump in a vat of feet before heading out.