Marion Lake Trail

Marion Lake Trail is a 4.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cascadia, Oregon that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

fly fishing

Beautiful hike! Perfect time of year for some autumn color and hints of winter!

Beautiful fall colors around the lake and just a touch of snow up there but easily passable. Gorgeous!

Nice hike through well maintained old growth forest trail. Marion lake is a beautiful body of water with many trails branching off to different destinations. A great day hike or starting point for a multi-day.

Nice short hike for backpacking/camping mild elevation gain/loss. Lake Marion is amazing and good views of 3fingerJ. Not too crowded for a Friday in summer. Kinda disappointed in people's inability to bury or take out their TP:(

Beautiful hike, we went mostly to take the side trail right after Ann Lake to see the gorgeous waterfall. You have to do a little scrambling down to get a good view of both the lower and top part of the falls together. My only complaint is I was constantly being bitten by mosquitoes. My fault for not spraying myself but I did acquire over 30 big bites on my arms and legs.

Very nice hike/campout to a "secluded-yet-relatively-close-to-civilization area." My wife and I came in contact with three other people (a family) over the course of 20-ish hours spent in the area which considering the gorgeous views and over tranquility of the locale is astounding. We'd recommend this hike/camp to anyone with moderate hiking stamina as in several areas, the trail becomes more of a cut-in-the-earth with relatively moderate elevation changes. Also, don't be alarmed if the local wildlife does a once-around your makeshift campsite in the wee-hours of the morning haha. Happy Trails!

Easy drive from Redmond. Clearly marked trail and very shady. A steady climb but not hard; plan on bringing our 6 yr old grandson next year. The Marion Falls are more like rapids. Technically falls, I guess but no serious drop. Both Ann Lake and Marion Lake were very serene and pretty. We'd recommend it .

This is a beautiful trail. The first 1.5 miles is through old-growth forest, where towering pines and red cedar trees provide a lot of shade. Even on a hot day, we stayed relatively cool.

We used the book 'Bend Overall' to find this hike. Just a note, the first lake you encounter is Anne Lake. It wasn't terribly clear from the text. You continue on the trail for another ~20 minutes before you reach Marion Lake.

We also took the detour to see Marion Lake Falls, which is highly recommended. You can scramble down to the water's edge of the first 'landing', and go further down about half the distance of the final landing. It is gorgeous. We were the only ones there on a busy holiday weekend.

great partial loop trail, easy. 2 lakes and waterfalls which is difficult to get to the bottom.

Wondering if anyone else plans to backpack around here this weekend? Are the only "sites" along the lake? I was thinking of setting up a camp along Blue Lake Trail, as it moves left after the Pine Ridge trail split.

Trail is easy to follow and very well marked. There is more than four very established campsites. Also the views of the lake and Three Finger Jack are beautiful.

Nice views of Three Finger Jack, easily hike to the lake.