Lower Table Rock Trail

Lower Table Rock Trail is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Central Point, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Worth the hike up.

My wife and I are in great shape and would say that the hike is between easy and moderate. Fun hike would do it again.

This is a great, short hike. People, please obey the NO DOGS signs posted everywhere. Go in the off season to avoid crowds.

Trail is easily marked and accessible. There are some steep parts, great hike. Great views up at the top of the hike and a lot of open area and deer trails to different viewing areas.

Was my first time on this hike and it won't be my last. Was a beautiful view and not to hard of a hike. The only difference between the upper and lower hike is the lower seems to be better maintained.

Been doing this trail for over 20 years and it never gets old.

All the elevation change is up-front so it’s pretty steep for the first 2 miles.

Enjoyed a gorgeous sunny December afternoon on Saturday. In addition to the natural beauty, we were also thrilled to see a red bi-plane zoom close over our heads several times. Anyone know who the pilot was?? They gave us a show!

Definitely not easy for a 56 year old 6 foot 250 pounds guy. But I loved the challenge. The views were just too ok in my opinion. I would rate this as a moderate hike for someone like me.

Awesome morning hike, suitable for children, near Medford. Of the two table rock hikes, I prefer lower as the trail seems to afford more shade than upper table rock trail.

I have done this multiple times. It is a good constant climb with amazing views at the top. There is an old abandoned landing strip at the top and you have to walk about a mile to the best views once your at the top, but I think I like this one more than the other table rock. These table rocks would be much better if they allowed leashed dogs... I would hike them more if dogs were allowed. Still a must do if your in the area.

Gently inclining trail up Table Rock. Beautiful views. 4.8 miles is only if you want all the way to the other end. I believe the trail is only about 1.5 one way. Recommend an early morning or evening hike!

Fun, easy trail. Lots of caves near the top if you break off from the main trail.

This is 2.5 mi one way, 5 miles round trip. Steep at spots but a nice hike. Worth the trip up.

Hard for a 3 year old but worth the effort.

A unique hike and a short drive for locals. If you have never done this, you must. The top is beautiful if you hit it in the spring with wildflowers and the views are beautiful. Great family hike too, just keep the little ones from the edge. Takes maybe 45 min to an hour to get to the top with a few stops for rest.

I love this trail. It is perfect except for the pavers and gravel at the beginning and the foot bridge that was icy and slick on the Table.

Cool trail. It's always fun to have a "prize" at the end. What a view! Took about 2 hours total.

very well maintained, lots of people. main parking lot packed and so was the gravel area accross Modoc Road by the power substation. No mud in late April. Lots of wild flowers. way too many people for trail running. the table top was pretty cool. Saw Turkeys, Lizards, and grey squirrels.

Beautiful in the spring time with all the wild flowers!!