Lower Table Rock Trail is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Central Point, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Saturday, 10-13-2018: This is a nice hike with a well-maintained trail. I was the second person on the trail at 7am in the morning. Made it to the top just as the sun was rising. For the most part it's a constant incinde until you get to the top, which is flat. Because of this, I would say it's more of a moderate hike than an easy one. There is a ton of room to roam around and explore once at the top. I saw a family of deer about 10 minutes into the hike, but not many other animals other than birds the rest of the way. Definitely recommend this hike.

Wonderful! Would love to come back in the spring.

9.29.18: This was my first hike in Southern Oregon. What a beautiful view from the top! So worth the uphill climb! We sat on the lava rocks right at the edge and ate lunch. The view was a little impacted by the smoke but we could still see a lot of the valley and surrounding hills and mountains. Bring your sunscreen for the top trek as the sun can be strong on a good day! No sightings of wildlife other than small lizards and maybe one rabbit. This is a great trail for geocaches. We didn't realize it until we were near the parking lot on our way down and found one on the Old Savannah Trail. There are quite a few benches to have a rest on this trail. We utilized them well. :)

Beautiful hike. Uphill the majority if the way, wouldn't call it any easy hike. Definately worth it though!

WEDNESDAY, 9/19/18, WAS A PREFECT DAY ON THE L. ROCK. IT WAS COOL AND SUNNY--THE UPHILL FROM THE PARKING LOT TO THE "TABLE" SEEMED SHORT, THOUGH NOT EASY. THE SURROUNDING MOUNTAINS WERE SHADES OF WASHED-OUT SKY COLORS. A HINT OF SMOKE ALONG THE i-5 CORRIDOR WAS THE ONLY SIGN OF THE SUMMER FIRES AND THE AIR WAS SWEET-SMELLING AND FRESH. OUR HIKING GROUP--5 TODAY--CAUGHT SIGHT OF A BUSHY TAILED MAMMAL THAT, GONE IN AN INSTANT, LOOKED AND MOVED LIKE A GRAY FOX.

Completed this hike on 9/2/18. Careful of the poison oak that lines the trail for a majority of the hike up/down. Other than that, a nice hike to kill some time before the races :)

The sky was really clear today and that allowed us to enjoy the beautiful views from here. The trial is moderate, well maintained. Not dogs allowed.

The trail is wide and traversed it with ease. Great views at the top and a great way to spend a few hours. Bring binoculars to see all the activity from the edge.

Wonderful Hike!

I've done this hike a couple of times, the last time being this spring on April 14th. Nice little hike and with some nice views. I'll post a few pix.

It was harder than I expected, but after a few rest stops I made it to the top. It was well worth the effort, and I highly recommend it. The views are spectacular.

We hike up 2 or 3 annually. Cool spring days are best.

This trail was something like a mashup of a forced death march and a nature walk. Therefore I would rate it as being moderately challenging, NOT easy, as the app purports. I saw some interesting birds and butterflies along the way. The view up top is idyllic.

Completed 5/23/18. Gorgeous hike. Very peaceful and quiet on weekdays. Some challenge with the climb, but easy to moderate overall. Lots of wildlife today; turkeys, snakes, rabbits, lizards, squirrels and tons of birds. Wildflowers in abundance and some awesome panoramic views.

A great day hike with amazing views at the top.

Watch out for rattlesnakes. We saw two! And bring water and snacks if you have kiddos. They will be hungry and thirsty by the time you reach the top.

Great for a family adventure. Definitely recommend this trail the view is amazing!

Nice, quick afternoon hike. Took under an hour and a half out and back, although I did jog part of the way down. The view if you go to the furthest point of the rock is well worth the rest of the walk.

So, for me, this was a pretty moderate hike. I am just starting and I am pretty out of shape. However, it’s totally doable. I took a few breaks but who cares as long as you finish. Once up at the top it’s super flat and easy it’s just getting up there that can be a challenge. Obviously going down was quicker than going up. I have bad knees so I would suggest if you do too then bring some poles with you. Trail is super well maintained and easy to navigate. A+

Beautiful wildflowers, and a gorgeous variety of scenery as you change elevation. I'm pretty out of shape so I had to take a lot of breathers going up but it was all worth it once I got to to the top. At the end you not only have a panorama of the valley but a birds eye view of... birds! Turkey vultures only twenty feet away. I went on a weekday and saw a dozen people and couple groups of kids on a guided nature walk.

An amazing hike with beautiful wildflowers. Highly recommend. It can get crowded on the weekends. So shoot for the weekdays.

Hiked this trail with a group, with educational guidance by Lomakatsi. So many wildflowers!! It's a long ways up but well worth it, with spectacular views of the surrounding valley. I will definitely hike this again, especially to see the seasonal changes.

Very enjoyable!

Love this time of year! wildflowers in bloom!

Great hike! Did this one for the first time this morning and I will definitely be doing it again! Super easy hike compared to Upper Table Rock trail! Trail is even easier to walk and seems more maintained than UTR but both great hikes! If you live around here you have to do both hikes at least once!

Very well maintained and many viewpoints on the way to the top that are breathtaking. No matter what time of year you will see or experience something different! We will be back soon!

This has always been one of my favorite Rogue Valley hikes. I have hiked here dozens of times over the last 30 years and I never get tired of it. The view from the top is nothing short of spectacular!

Pretty trafficked this time of year, a little strenuous going up but the view from the top is great.

Fun hike, had to stop and catch my breathe a few times up but worth the views at the top.

Worth the hike up.