Lower Table Rock Trail

Lower Table Rock Trail is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Central Point, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Enjoyed a gorgeous sunny December afternoon on Saturday. In addition to the natural beauty, we were also thrilled to see a red bi-plane zoom close over our heads several times. Anyone know who the pilot was?? They gave us a show!

Definitely not easy for a 56 year old 6 foot 250 pounds guy. But I loved the challenge. The views were just too ok in my opinion. I would rate this as a moderate hike for someone like me.

Awesome morning hike, suitable for children, near Medford. Of the two table rock hikes, I prefer lower as the trail seems to afford more shade than upper table rock trail.

I have done this multiple times. It is a good constant climb with amazing views at the top. There is an old abandoned landing strip at the top and you have to walk about a mile to the best views once your at the top, but I think I like this one more than the other table rock. These table rocks would be much better if they allowed leashed dogs... I would hike them more if dogs were allowed. Still a must do if your in the area.

Gently inclining trail up Table Rock. Beautiful views. 4.8 miles is only if you want all the way to the other end. I believe the trail is only about 1.5 one way. Recommend an early morning or evening hike!