Latourell Falls Loop Trail

Latourell Falls Loop Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Corbett, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This loop hike brings you to the base of the falls and then on a hike to the top of Latourell falls.

This trail is easy and well maintained. I went hiking here with my puppy last weekend. This was my puppy's first waterfall hike and he loved it.

Nice quick loop with very few people, despite how busy the base of the falls were. The upper falls is worth the hike. Saw a banana slug on the trail and had fun watching for other critters.

Awesome hike! Both falls were very cool and the upper falls were definitely worth the hike. Not as steep as Multnomah but the trail was a bit more rugged.

Cool hike with nice lush trail. There is a lower and upper falls. There is a good climb in the beginning but worth going to the upper falls.

Warm day, but well shaded. Moderate traffic but not crammed. Waterfalls still gorgeous, trails are very dry obviously. Always a favorite hike with the kids.

This was my first time on this trail, I brought my 6 year old with me. the trail was easy to follow, very beautiful, and not terribly crowded. We stopped a lot to take in the views, climb a little higher, and play around the falls.

Beautiful hike on a Sunday. Crowded at the lower viewing area. Hike to the back falls had a handful of people. Would def go again, maybe not the weekend of the eclipse.

Great length for kids. 6yo and 4yo had a blast.

We enjoyed this trail very much... it was beautiful. we went to the lower loop part which has a bridge and you can get really close to the waterfall... We took alot of great pics... there is parking and bathrooms available too... the trail is more smooth not too many rocks... My son said it was the best day ever.

Amazing waterfalls you can walk behind or even walk right under! Totally worth the hike to both the upper and lower falls, each one is very unique.

One of the trails we tried in our recent trip to Portland, its a loop and we get to see both lower & upper Latourell falls

Not sure what the hell made people think this was "easy". Super Steep inclines and little signage, this a "moderate" hike. Maybe I misread the map? But, the trailhead sign is labeled as such.

Neat Falls

Great hike, beautiful serenity

Great hike, beautiful serenity

Great hike took the dogs with us they loved it. However there was a fork in the middle of the hike and it was unclear which trail to take

Beautiful trail.

One of my favorite easy hikes in the Gorge. If you want something short to start off the hiking season, this is a great one!

I'm not sure if we went backwards or what, but this hike seemed much longer than 2.1 miles and there was a lot of elevation gain. Beautiful falls, just seemed a lot longer.

I took this hike the weekend of the 4th it was my puppies first hike he had just turned 4 months of and got his rabies vaccine. A man walked by us with his dog on a leash "healer of some kind" was going crazy barking and snapping at my puppy the lady walked by saying he is all bark next thing I knew the dog bit me! Trying to bite my puppy! The people kept walking on didn't ask if I was okay or say sorry. My pants were ripped and I was bleeding! The hike was beautiful until this dog ruined it! Be careful with yourself and your dogs around here