Jubilee Campground is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Elgin, Oregon that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.6 miles Elevation Gain: 173 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paddle sports

tried to go out there and hike today but the roads closed because of the flooding. I wish this app would have said it.

Nice, dog friendly trail. Lots of spots along the trail to stop a swim. Pretty crowded on the weekends.

This was an absolutely gorgeous trail! For someone like me who is prepping for a pretty serious knee surgery, this trail was easy to manage and very doable! The bugs were at a minimum and it was plenty shaded. I am planning on coming back to camp and fish on my last weekend before surgery! I would absolutely recommend

Hiked there a few days ago and very few people. Only a handful of the 50 campsites were occupied and only ran into one other group on our hike around the trail. Amazingly, no bugs!!! Our dogs had a great time swimming in the late and no leash restrictions once we were out of the campground. This was mid week, late June. Also, the road up from Tollgate has recently been graded. Very little wash boarding, at least until the next heavy rain storm.

Tue Apr 02 2019

I was scanning the map of areas I have been in and noticed this Gem. My wife and I camped near here years ago and this little Lake trail is one we always talk about. We enjoyed every minute of this lake trail. It is so crystal clear, we could see trout from the edges and loved the surrounding forest. It is one we want to come back too. Great Spot!

Sun Jun 17 2018

Tue Mar 13 2018

Easy hike around this beautiful lake. But to get here, the road is dusty and very rough from Tollgate to the lake. It gets worse every year.

Sat Aug 05 2017

This is a beautiful place to hike, fish, swim, kayak, etc... 53 Camp sites with various uses. Potable water is near almost every site. Be warned...the 9 miles of gravel road to get to the lake/campground is washboard hell. If you are towing a trailer of any type, be prepared to take your time. I have spent many years hiking and hunting the woods of the PNW...for a gravel road, this is the second worst. By far the longest and worst washboard I have ever traveled. The worse road included potholes and washboard. Otherwise, the FSRD 64 would have the title for the worse!

Mon Mar 27 2017

It's a nice trail to go with your children, I have two girls, 3 and 5 and they didn't complaint at all.

Mon Jul 18 2016

good fun

Sun Apr 12 2015

Jubilee Lake was a really cool spot, I drove my car up there and took the raft I had in my trunk out on the lake. I would recommend getting out on this lake, I saw some people were fishing up there and it kind of made me wish I brought a real boat. Anyways not a bad spot in my opinion out on the lake floating around in the sun, maybe not a real great place to camp depending on how close you like to camp to other people it was packed when I was up there.

Mon Apr 08 2019