Jubilee Campground

Jubilee Campground is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Elgin, Oregon that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

This is a beautiful place to hike, fish, swim, kayak, etc... 53 Camp sites with various uses. Potable water is near almost every site. Be warned...the 9 miles of gravel road to get to the lake/campground is washboard hell. If you are towing a trailer of any type, be prepared to take your time. I have spent many years hiking and hunting the woods of the PNW...for a gravel road, this is the second worst. By far the longest and worst washboard I have ever traveled. The worse road included potholes and washboard. Otherwise, the FSRD 64 would have the title for the worse!

It's a nice trail to go with your children, I have two girls, 3 and 5 and they didn't complaint at all.

Monday, July 18, 2016

good fun

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jubilee Lake was a really cool spot, I drove my car up there and took the raft I had in my trunk out on the lake. I would recommend getting out on this lake, I saw some people were fishing up there and it kind of made me wish I brought a real boat. Anyways not a bad spot in my opinion out on the lake floating around in the sun, maybe not a real great place to camp depending on how close you like to camp to other people it was packed when I was up there.