Jackson Fraiser Wetland Hike

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(97)
Jackson Frazier Wetland

Jackson Fraiser Wetland Hike is a 0.7 mile loop trail located near Corvallis, Oregon and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.7 miles Elevation Gain: 3 feet Route Type: Loop

A short hike along the the Bob Frenkel Boardwalk in Jackson-Frazier Wetland is a great, easy-access trail to view the local marshes. This boardwalk is an easy path through the marsh. You can expect to see waterfowl and marsh songbirds as you stroll down the well-maintained trail.

Ca

Sat Mar 23 2019

Fun, easy, fun jaunt. Lots of birds depending on the time of year.

Fri Mar 15 2019

Wonderful very casual walk over boardwalk Pristine marsh area wonderful nature walk saw 3 very young rabbits

Tue Nov 13 2018

Walked my wife with a wheel chair. With well worn boards it was a little harsh to control. A good path to restore to former glory .

Sun Oct 28 2018

The Jackson Frazier Wetlands Went out for a drive near Corvallis, Oregon, and I decided to stop by here today.  I have been here before and it looks like there cleaning it up, from the last time I was there. So props to them for doing that.  I did get to hear some frogs making sounds, but other than that; not much else really stood out.

Fri Oct 19 2018

Short, different and Fun!

Sat Apr 21 2018

Good for kids and listening to the birds.

Sat Jun 24 2017

Good walking trail and an abundance of song birds. Few interesting views and very little to see.

Tue May 09 2017

I love this place! It changes every time I go and people that go there are super friendly!

Thu Mar 02 2017

Found this place on my way to work and I absolutely enjoyed it. It is very short and very easy, but it offers a peaceful setting as well as wildlife.

Mon Sep 05 2016

Not that impressive and probably the worst boardwalk trail that I have ever seen. This place looked like a gutted out rain forest, if I have ever seen one and that's telling you something, because I never have seen one before. The boards on this trail don't look that well maintained and I would probably advised folks to get a tetanus shot after you walk this trail; just saying!!!

Wed Jul 13 2016

was a nice easy trail to take all the grandkids on, will do it again

Mon May 02 2016

Fun for the kids. Bird watching was fun.

Sat Jun 22 2013

This is a great hike to do with little kids! It's not very long and even the most adventurous kids will stay on the boardwalk. A great way to introduce children to hiking in nature. This was one of my kids' favorites when they were young, and now that they're older teens, they still love hiking.

Sun Feb 24 2013

I live near by and have walked this at least ten times. All times of the year and all times of the day, even at night! The scenery is always different and it provides a great relaxing walk to get out and do something on any given day. Take my kids all the time. They love it. 5 stars for what it is.

Sun Jul 29 2012

very nice walk..not difficult ...relaxing but short...