Jackson Bottom Wetlands Loop Trail

Jackson Bottom Wetlands Loop Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hillsboro, Oregon that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Take the time to explore one of the best educational centers in the Pacific Northwest. This 725 acre wetland preserve is home to numerous nesting Great Blue Herons a variety of shorebirds and even nesting bald eagles. There are numerous trails for the whole family with multiple viewing areas and binoculars and scopes available to visitors at the main building. One of the best times to visit the preserve is during fall migratory season.

Too many people. Everyone feeds the wildlife.

Nice area to see birds and go for a walk. Also a gazebo and little science center is available.

The visitor's center os awesome! You should definitely check it out.

Early November in a year of unseasonably warm weather, my daughter and I didn't see many water fowl. They were still up north. We did see lots of critters. We crossed paths with squirrels, frogs, a rabbit and a snake. We also found several areas with an obscene amount of crickets. Nature's crunchy bird food. Yum!

Decently maintained nice little walk. They have a map and lots of information on site. Jogging Stroller friendly would not recommend a regular stroller on this trail.

It was great. Had a great time with my kids.

I loved it!

❤️❤️❤️

Nice if you're just looking to take a stroll.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Nice easy walk. Bummed we didn't get to see much wildlife either time we went.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sunny and lots of wildlife.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Z tgse ça zaps Zaza de asse Zoug gv y y

Saturday, January 24, 2015

If you want to see a lot of wildlife this is a great place to go. I have been there many times to take photographs. There is a large variety of waterfowl and birds.