Hug Point Trail

Hug Point Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tolovana Park, Oregon and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

beautiful day and gorgeous views

Our family loves this place. It's one of our favorites.

An easy and lovely hike. Just make sure to check the tides before you go. High tide cuts off hair the trail unless you’re willing to get wet.

It's beautiful, but as others have said it can get quite crowded! But if your into that, have at it!

Crowded. You can walk up rocks over a waterfall, inside a small cave, and even out over some clams.

This is one of my favorite destinations when on the Oregon coast. It's best at low tide as you can access so much beach! Great adventure for the whole family.

The mini waterfall is very pretty. Hike up onto the old wagon road. (Very, very easy "hike" more like walk on the beach. I have 4 kids with me; 15, 13, 8 and a 6 month old baby in a pack.)

Great area to check out on the coast and show the kids something different they've maybe never seen.

Gorgeous. Go early to avoid the people.

beautiful! Only thing I would say is to pay attention to the tide if crossing the rocks to go to the beaches to the north. We ended up having to walk through knee deep water to get back across.

Nice little outing to stop at if you are passing through. People need to clean up after them selves trash and dog poopy bags scattered here and there.

Awesome place to play on the beach

Super awesome!!

Not exactly a trail, more like a walk on the beach, a very beautiful beach with a waterfall on it!

Worth the little walk.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Couldn't for the life of me find the actual trail. Still very beautiful views!

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

absolutely stunning scenery.

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Beautiful but confusing GPS to a trailhead seems mostly beach we almost walked all the way to haystack rock and all the side trails to lookout still didn't seem like 3 miles

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Beautiful and easy.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Nice and quiet. One of the most beautiful places in Seaside.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'd hardly call it a hike--it's more like an amazing giant park. Went with my fam and another; five grown ups and 6 kids total and had the best time of the fall here in 2013. Oh did I mention it's amazing?