Hobart Bluff

Hobart Bluff is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ashland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great view on top

The road leading up to the trail head is super snowy right now- my car (which isn't AWD) couldn't make it.

This is a great hike with an amazing view at the top!

The trail is fairly narrow but easy to navigate. Once you detour left to go to the actual bluff, the trail isn’t marked as well, but once you are at the top you can explore a good bit. We spent an hour at the top just hanging out.

It connects to the famous Pacific Crest Trail, so that’s an added bonus.

I have done this Trail several times, usually from Highway 66 via PCT but this is very peaceful hike. Awesome views from the top of the bluff!

great trail with great views! easy walk took about 25 minutes to get from the trailhead to the top. I recommend it!

This was a beautifully scenic short hike! Extremely blustery conditions which added to the overall. Only one incline in the last quarter mile. Amazing views at the top!

We did this hike on a beautiful January day. Gorgeous views, nice trail, and easy hike. Will plan on coming back in spring to see the wildflowers.

Short easy trail with a great view; the drive was a little long but if you're already in Ashland then I would say it's worth it.

This was a nice and easy hike. Me and my dog had a great time up there. It was a nice getting-back-into-hiking trail. The views were so great!

Not super well marked but low difficulty. good for dogs

Great family hike!
We did this with our four year old daughter and my mom, who is in her sixties. There was just enough elevation change to make the hike interesting, but not too much for anyone in our party. The vista views are fabulous!

Great views. Pretty easy hike. Would be good for kids and dogs too. Narrow path along the hillside with great views nearly the whole time. At the top look out point you can see Mt Ashland, Mt Shasta, Mt McLaughlin. Pretty cool

hiked up with my 3 yr old is was a challange but she knew to follow the trail awesome views...will do again definitely.

Pretty amazing views of Shasta, Pilot Rock, Mt. A, and Mt. McLoughlin. A few muddy spots but a nice trail.

Great view, easy hike.

Monday, February 20, 2017

great view of Emigrant lake! took my kids up there twice- letter box at top!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

fun to eat lunch atop Hobart - views are incredible. thin trail.