Hobart Bluff

Hobart Bluff is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ashland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from May until November.

Great views. Pretty easy hike. Would be good for kids and dogs too. Narrow path along the hillside with great views nearly the whole time. At the top look out point you can see Mt Ashland, Mt Shasta, Mt McLaughlin. Pretty cool

hiked up with my 3 yr old is was a challange but she knew to follow the trail awesome views...will do again definitely.

Pretty amazing views of Shasta, Pilot Rock, Mt. A, and Mt. McLoughlin. A few muddy spots but a nice trail.

Great view, easy hike.

Great hike for my 11year old. Not too long and the view is worth it!

great view of Emigrant lake! took my kids up there twice- letter box at top!

fun to eat lunch atop Hobart - views are incredible. thin trail.

My new favorite hiking trail. Me and my friend brought our dogs and I brought my camera. Watched the sunset from the top and brought my camera along too! Got some great shots during golden hour. Beautiful view and not too hard!

great Hike.

Nice hike! Narrow trail but well maintained. I like how it connects to the PCT. Fun hike.

Hiking along the PCT and meeting other PCT hikers is the best part. Views are gorgeous.