Headgate, Talon Fat Rabbit, Pumice Foot, Lost Dream

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(15)
Maston

Headgate, Talon Fat Rabbit, Pumice Foot, Lost Dream is a 11.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Redmond, Oregon that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for running, nature trips, and mountain biking.

Distance: 11.1 miles Elevation Gain: 393 feet Route Type: Loop

This was perfect for a great early morning run while im visiting Bend. I would give 5 stars if the trails were better marked. I used a GPS tracker on my phone to assure I'm not getting lost. I didn't follow this exact route, but made an approx 14 miles big loop. There are tons of trails to combine; just a bit hard to know which one you're on at a given time. I saw a great sunrise, a curious herd of deer, and I loved the backdrop of the snow capped Cascades.

Sat Apr 27 2019

Great trail for a spring ride. Nice and dry

Sun Mar 24 2019

Mon Dec 31 2018

Trail is perfect for a winter trail run. No dust and wonderful views of the mountains and canyon.

Mon May 07 2018

we love the full loop at Maston, usually starting at the north trailhead and going counter clockwise. Beautiful territorial views of the Three Sisters Mtns. Some rocky technical stuff, and a little dry in late summer. Lots of options. I have ridden this and not encountered any other riders and then other times a dozen bikers. My wife loves the south run that we call the Traverse. She gives that section 5 stars

Wed Mar 14 2018

Very quiet when I went. Lots of loops to choose from. Not very challenging at all and you share the trail with lots of bikers.

Fri Jun 15 2018