Graham Oaks Nature Park Trail

Graham Oaks Nature Park Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wilsonville, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Natural area including three miles of walking trails. Open vistas, forest trails, picnic areas.

I walked my dog here this morning which limited us to the paved path only. I was prepared for this based on other reviews. There is a nice parking area with bathrooms (did not check those out), the trail is very clean and there are educational signs along the way. At 9:00am on a sunny Sunday there were several other walkers, runners, families with strollers and dog walkers but it didn't feel crowded because the path is so wide. I found this trail a bit boring due to it being out and back with a suburban feel. It was nice to check off my list though. If I didn't have my dog and could have gone on all the paths it might have been more interesting but I appreciate the need to protect wildlife.

Nice easy hiking! Can’t wait until the Oak trees grow more then this place will look amazing. I’ll definitely be back in 100 years for sure

Very nice easy walk close to neighborhoods

Loved this easy walk! Lots of information on the walk about the nature! Got my 4th graders reading in while learning about nature!

it's a wildlife sanctuary so dogs are only allowed on the paved trail so if you have a dog better to go to the dog park at Memorial Park. I love to watch the raptors and other animals at Graham Oaks who wouldn't be there if dogs were allowed. I'm glad we have parks for both wildlife and dogs.

My favorite short get out and get fresh air trail. 9/10 times there is an amazing sunset also!!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Awesome place to walk your dog!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Awesome educational walk. Learn all about the savannah living of the native tribes. Very well done.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

This is a beautiful park. However, it does not allow dogs off the main trail or off leash. If you are a dog owner this place is not for you.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Meh...flat and paved. Little shade.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Good

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Good for quick run or in-line skating :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pleasant little walk. Flat as s pancake.

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

This is a nice natural area for walking and casual picnics. It is unfortunate that the only "picnic" or seating areas are right off of the main road, Wilsonville Road, so it is noisy from traffic and not private. We made our own picnic spot under the giant beautiful Oak tree, with a spectactular view of MT Hood.

Sunday, January 04, 2015

They only allow pets on the paved tail down the center of the park. :(

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

nice paved walking area, safe for the kids and pet friendly.