Dry Creek Falls via PCT is a 3.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cascade Locks, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, running, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.6 miles Elevation Gain: 830 feet Route Type: Out & Back

As of May 2020 this trail is still marked closed. Directions from Stevenson: Travel west on State Highway 14 for approximately three miles, just past the Bridge of Gods, to the trailhead.

Fun falls.

Because people had reviewed this trail a few days ago we headed there and was very disappointed that this trail is still CLOSED. Do not hike here until it is opened.

5/15 Most information for this hike say to park at the Bridge of Gods Trailhead but it’s much easier to park right at the trailhead where Moody Ave and Undine St intersect, on an unmarked gravel road. You will see space to park on the right side of the trailhead. Follow the PCT until you reach a bridge. Turn right here to go to the falls. Do not take the bridge. There is a sign pointing to Dry Creek Falls. There is a cool bridge to cross and then you can walk up to the bottom of the falls. There were a lot of bugs when we went so either use spray or layer up. It was just over 4.4 miles roundtrip.

We took our 3 dogs on this hike and loved it. The waterfall is absolutely breathtaking. The tree’s provide plenty of shade so you don’t feel like your being roasted by the sun. The wooden bridge was rustic and fun to take pictures on.

recorded Dry Creek Falls via PCT

Good alternative when all the other trails in the Gorge are too crowded. Waterfall is nice!

It's a pretty hike except for the very beginning, all the trees are chopped and tossed around. Crowded. The waterfall makes it worth it.

Great trail for the whole family (kids 7, 11, 13). Icy and some snow at the top made the falls even more majestic. Love hikes that give you a beautiful view at the turnaround. Not very crowded on a Sunday in March.

Wooded for most of hike. Very nice waterfall reward at the end. We are novices and had a great hike.

Good trail, but bring gear for trekking in the mud during the wet seasons. Can be enjoyable on the way to the falls, but boring on the way back; you’re enclosed in the forest for most of the hike, much more enjoyable imo when you get closer to the water.

February 29, 2020 my first official hike! a little harder than I was prepared for, but I'm 54 and just started walking a few weeks ago. I'm proud to say I made it all the way! A bit too much up hill for me but was totally worth it! beautiful views, peaceful and not too many people this time of year.

02/27/2020. 65 degrees and sunny. Fantastic trail, easy incline, with a great falls at the top. They have cleared out the trees that were blocking so you don’t have to climb over. Path is a little rocky but nothing bad.

very muddy & slick! lots of downed trees over the path. not an issue If you have no kids with you. I usually carry my one year old daughter in a baby carrier on my back, I'm grateful I didn't have her with me on this trail I would have had to turn around!

Great little trail and beautiful falls at the end. Happy to see the forest thriving after the 2017 fire damage. Easy access from the bridge of the gods trailhead.

Beautiful waterfall! There are a few trees in the way in the beginning but it’s overall pretty easy.

I went to the pinnacles again. Lots and lots of downed trees. Looks like a warzone on some spots. But trailwork was done so it is passable.