Coquille River Falls Trail

Coquille River Falls Trail is a 0.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Powers, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Powers: Go south on County Road #219 to Forest Service Road #33 to Road #3348, travel one mile up Road #3348 to trailhead.

Beautiful hike. Opposite of most because to get to the falls you are climbing down and to get back to the trail head you climb up. It is steep, I found myself struggling a bit at the end as I was climbing uphill. The views were definitely worth it though! Great waterfall and if you are feeling more adventurous you can wander to the second or even third tier of the falls. Its a difficult climb to get to the very top, so if it is rainy/wet or you are just not super confident I would stick with the first or second tier. I did this hike with friends and our combined 3 dogs (2 shiatsu's and a Siberian husky) and they all handled it like a champ.

Beautiful waterfall! it has an upper and lower we scrambled to the upper and was not disappointed!

Beautiful falls! Short but steep hike. Trail gets a bit washed out near the bottom but it's still worth it to crawl out closer to the water.

Steep, but worth it for the falls at the bottom.

Says it's at a rating of easy kid friendly I was packing my 22 month old in a pack it was a little sketchy in places very wet muddy but a beautiful hike on a Sunday in first part of April the water flow was very impressive beautiful hike

Went after a heavy rainfall in December and the falls were a raging, thunderous torrent. Very impressive.