Coquille River Falls Trail is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Powers, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Powers: Go south on County Road #219 to Forest Service Road #33 to Road #3348, travel one mile up Road #3348 to trailhead.

I wouldn’t call this easy but it’s a nice hike and beautiful water falls.

I'm not in great shape. But, I wouldn't call this "easy". Beautiful hike tho!

This is not an easy trail. If you are not agile and long legged, you are in for trouble. Some of the "steps" are too tall for most average person. Yes, the falls are fantastic, but go understanding the terrain. The last step is a knee killer.

Husband and I stumbled upon this trail and it was fantastic can’t wait to go again!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Beautiful hike. Opposite of most because to get to the falls you are climbing down and to get back to the trail head you climb up. It is steep, I found myself struggling a bit at the end as I was climbing uphill. The views were definitely worth it though! Great waterfall and if you are feeling more adventurous you can wander to the second or even third tier of the falls. Its a difficult climb to get to the very top, so if it is rainy/wet or you are just not super confident I would stick with the first or second tier. I did this hike with friends and our combined 3 dogs (2 shiatsu's and a Siberian husky) and they all handled it like a champ.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beautiful waterfall! it has an upper and lower we scrambled to the upper and was not disappointed!

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Beautiful falls! Short but steep hike. Trail gets a bit washed out near the bottom but it's still worth it to crawl out closer to the water.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Steep, but worth it for the falls at the bottom.

Monday, April 03, 2017

Says it's at a rating of easy kid friendly I was packing my 22 month old in a pack it was a little sketchy in places very wet muddy but a beautiful hike on a Sunday in first part of April the water flow was very impressive beautiful hike

Monday, January 16, 2017

Went after a heavy rainfall in December and the falls were a raging, thunderous torrent. Very impressive.

Saturday, September 09, 2017