Cooper Mountain

Cooper Mountain is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Beaverton, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great views and nice trails only did the little loop will be back again soon. Great for 3 year old and a stroller

Easy to walk! Love it

We came here to mountain bike because this app has mountain biking as an activity here, but there is NO MOUNTAIN BIKING here. Someone even made sure we saw the rule sign. He was very concerned we did not ride bikes there. Other than that it looks like a great place to go for a walk.

Very hilly and nice views

nice trail.

My family and I did the 'Little Prairie Loop' which was a nice, scenic loop.

I carried my three month old the entire trail while my girlfriend ran down the trail and back to me and the baby continuously.

The trail is well maintained and is virtually all gravel. There's slight elevation change, but nothing strenuous.

Views of the Tualatin/Sherwood area atop the trail was nice and the wooded areas were cooler in temp and beautiful.

Great little walk for the entire family.

This is a great place for wildflowers including the endangered Pale Larkspur. Beautiful hills, meadows, forests and birdwatching.

Beautiful park! Lots of wildflowers blooming now.

My first time here.. I didn’t know it was no dogs.. (oops) But I definitely heard it from just about everyone which was nice and annoying. We still did the whole thing and it was beautiful. So many pretty flowers. Great family spot!

Great place for a nature walk or a nice run with some hills.

wonderful hike. Loved the variety of flora and fauna as well as the variety of trails. "caution" Poison Oak!

The trail is more of a wide gravel path sidewalk.
Although for good reason, given the poison oak to be aware of here, the pasture valley is beautiful with the hills in the background.
Great starter playground for the kids while parents prepare.

Clean restrooms, can't stress that enough, godliness.

Great little hike with awesome views. Easy to do with kids, gravel trail. Well maintained.

Cooper mountain is beautiful! There’s plenty of different trails and paths you can venture. Some areas enclosed with trees and some spots are wide open and you can view the cityscape and sky. Taking a bike on the bath seemed like it would be super fun! However, walking was just as great!

I would 10 out of 10 recommend!

Cooper Mountain is absolutely gorgeous and great for taking the kids out on a sunny day. Stroller friendly - though you will need a stroller with real tires (not plastic) as these trails are mainly gravel. I attempted with mine and it rattled my little one, so I had to put him in the carrier and push the stroller back to the parking lot. Lesson learned :)

Beautiful scenery, love the higher elevation, play area is so nice, picnic tables, parking lot, and great bathrooms. A+

This hike is a great suburban treat! it's an series of easy well manicured trails maintained by the parks district. There are nice views, bathrooms, a playground, and information/meeting indoor area at the trail head. There are a handful of short connecting trails. No dogs here. It's a little disappointing, but understandable why they are not permitted. It's a nice place for a quick scenic jog with a gradual uphill return. Family friendly.

Great hike for families

Perfect new year day outing with my 12-year old son. Light trail, great views and lots of wildlife.

Nice easy trails that are kid friendly

This trail is great for getting used to uphills. Not very long and has beautiful wildlife and plantlife. I've hiked it in early summer and in fall. Both beautiful.

Pretty, nice kinda hilly hike

Was actually mostly sunny today. nice run!!

Nice trails! I was able to take my double wide jogger on it. Great views!!!

Great quick hike if you only have an hour or so. Beautiful at sunset and apparently has lots of wildflowers in spring. Can't wait to go back!

Friday, August 18, 2017

Super easy and clean. But beautiful views of surrounding hills over fields of grass and through oaks. Take the western trails.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Good for up hill and down hill training.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Good trail with relief for easier hikers and runners with some great uphill section for stronger runners. Short but beautiful

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Easy walk & enjoyable trails.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Great hike/walk right in Beaverton with incredible views of valley. Can push myself on uphill climb back to car. Only negative, no dogs. Go to Jenkins Estate instead.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I like it so much we've been there a million of time it a little push but amazing