Cooper Creek Reservoir Trail

Cooper Creek Reservoir Trail is a 6.5 mile out and back trail located near Wilbur, Oregon that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

Please note a parking fee is required. This route is half trail, half road. Very secluded and peaceful.

Great for trail running. I wouldn’t describe it as secluded or quiet on the weekends. My experience was that people were enjoying the reservoir on their boats with loud music. Perhaps that’s just on the weekends. I still really enjoyed myself but just be aware that if you’re seeking solitude, you should think about going on a weekday instead. Also, day use of the area is $4. Period- no matter what your activity is.

it was a nice bike ride.

great trail easily accessible nice leisurely trail in beautiful wooded area next to the water. great spot to hike and Pac a picnic for you and your friends.

I hike this when I don’t want to drive very far, and want an easy hike. Very easy. I bring my little chihuahua. I usually have my hiking partner park on one side of the trail and I park on opposite side. That way we don’t have to backtrack or walk the road. I usually see other people, but never super busy. I’ve only hiked this in summer. Lots of shade. Last time I hiked this, we watched a sea plane take off on Cooper a Creek. So cool!

Nice hike nice trail lots of people with dogs not a lot of leashes something to think about.