Cathedral Hills Trail System

Cathedral Hills Trail System is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Murphy, Oregon that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

The Cathedral Hills Trail System is locate just outside the City of Grants Pass. It is a haven for hiking,mountain biking, and horseback riding enthusiasts. The park includes many loop trails and natural areas among its 400 acres of Douglas fir and Ponderosa pine forest.

Awesome

great!

I love this trail system. I did this with my husband and kiddos and we did the more difficult trail. My kiddos had no problems doing the trail. We plan on making this a regular trail.

Great for hiking and biking!

This was a wonderful hike with my good friend Sarah. I'd had never completed one of the trails before but did a full 2.7 miles today.

Love these trails. I've been hiking them since I was little (before they were officially a trail system). There is a lot of poison oak so be careful. Watch out for Mt. bikers. There are all kinds of trails that go off the beaten path but be careful with those too, you may end up in someone's backyard. Otherwise a very easy-moderate hike and safe. Have fun and happy hiking!

Great hike! So many routes to take, I could spend hours there!
While my boyfriend and were hiking we found a key fob for a Chevrolet. I have turned it in to the city of Grants Pass Police department. I hope this gets to who ever lost it and you can reclaim it.