Cascade Head Trail

Cascade Head Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Otis, Oregon that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

beach

fun uphill on the way back. for pictures of the falls, it's best in the afternoon.

Gorgeous hike. Loved the views. It was a bit smokey and overcast but we enjoyed it just the same. Took our three kids up the trail (16, 13, 12) and they did great. Nice few hours out exploring with the fam.

Amazing hike! There's a lower lookout for people not wanting to go all the way to the top. We went all the way up and it was amazing. Most hikes you can only see the view from the top, but this one you could see the view from most of the hike. Will do it again!

A great moderate trail. Nice walk through forests then spectacular views of the ocean. You feel like you had a nice workout. Takes about 1 and half hours to get to top at leisurely pace.

Enjoyed this hike--particularly the stunning vistas and cool breezes at the lower viewpoint.

It was foggy while I was there which made for some really cool photos! Didn't get to see the full "panoramic view" from the upper viewpoint due to the fog, but I'll definitely be back!
Very glad I parked at the bottom and did the uphill part of the hike at the beginning.

Gorgeous trail leading to a remarkable view! Not overly crowded and the trail is very well maintained. We packed a small lunch and sat up on the bluff enjoying the view. The majority of the trail is fairly easy. There is an incline with stairs that can be challenging. I took my mom who isn't very active and we just took our time. Very manageable and worth it at the end! Bonus: we saw a herd of elk off in the distance.

The view was breathtaking and it could easily be one of my top 5 Oregon coast hikes. I highly recommend.

simply amazing views

Beautiful hike! It was pretty easy to get to the first lookout area, then incredibly steep to get to the second.