Cape Sebastian North Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pistol River, Oregon that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

We only went to the viewpoint today, the weather was incredibly windy, the trail is okay, we much prefer the the south trail from this TH. Maybe if we had gone all the way to the beach we would give it a higher rating, some spots were very overgrown & appears to be a little used section of the coast trail.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Really a 3 1/2... At the TH to Cape Sebastian the trail forks and this one goes north. I saw it when I did the other trail and decided to do it today in the rain. Very, very nice trail with a lot of diversity in forests and far better than I expected. Equally as good as Cape Sebastian if not better and really enjoyed it. Along the way I also found a section of the Oregon Coast Trail that I will get back to... Most of the climbing was in about a mile that might rate it difficult for some...